Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way! :sing:
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    did I send the right one? :confused: ... there are 2 different versions of "If I Didn't Have You" on the Soundtrack
  3. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'll send this with the Monsters, Inc. song :cool:
  4. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    I can send this in a few minutes :sing:
  5. anytimepally

    This TMM line bugs me....

    Most of the movies produced in India have Indian actors, just like most movies in Hollywood feature American actors.. it's always easier to become an actor in your own country than to go somewhere else and do it.. unless, of course, you're Clint Eastwood :) yes.. that did happen :D
  6. anytimepally

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    I worried about this at the time myself, but they did release the first Best Of sets the same day as Season 3, so I thought maybe they were just supplementing the season sets for people who didn't want to spend so much money.. also, they were distributed by Sony Wonder, so the fact that they had...
  7. anytimepally

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    I just wish they'd finishing releasing Bullwinkle on DVD.. there was a preview for the Season 4 set on the Season 3 DVD, but it's been 2 years since that was released, and we've heard nothing.. I e-mailed them, and they said to check back in six months :grouchy:
  8. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Randall: Hey Sal! .. Whatcha up to? Sal: (shrugging) I wadn't up to nuthin'.. Johnny's visiting his Ma, Don's off speaking about his music to some kids.. I'm just sittin' around the place with nuttin' to do. Randall: We could do something, Sal.. whatdaya feel like? Sal: Well, I could always go...
  9. anytimepally

    What are your favorite number segments?

    I love that skit.. Sesame Street does Hitchcock, and it's just great! :cool: that's a great skit, too! :zany:
  10. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    another overcast day :( ... and it's supposed to rain this afternoon
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'm glad you wrote them again, because I didn't even notice the edited post until a while after I'd sent them.. :eek: ... and don't feel bad about asking for songs.. we've all gotten quite a few from you as well, so I'm not the only one around here keeping the thread alive and well!!.. I just...
  12. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Katzi428 (Kathy)

    Happy Birthday :D
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    you're welcome! ... sorry I didn't notice 'em from your edited your post earlier :concern:
  14. anytimepally

    Six Degrees of Kermit T. Frog

    Leslie Nielson was in Spy Hard with Hulk Hogan Hulk Hogan was in Muppets From Space with Kermit the Frog how about Adrian Lester?
  15. anytimepally

    D'Snowth Appreciation thread

    I appreciated you plenty, but the cake and ice cream.. is like, well, icing on the cake :)
  16. anytimepally

    D'Snowth Appreciation thread

    cake and ice cream?! .. that just makes me appreciate Snowthy even more :D
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    These are on the way! :cool:
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I can send these, but which version of "Yes, We Have No Bananas" would you like, Marvin Suggs' or The Swedish Chef's? The other song Dr. Teeth sings is called "'Zat You, Santa Claus?" .. by far my favorite on the disk :D .. and the Floyd, Zoot, & Animal song is called "The Man with the Bag"
  19. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way! :sing:
  20. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    overcast again but at least it stopped raining :smirk:
Top