Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    A Whatnot - "Something's Missing"
  2. anytimepally

    Question About Bob...

    absolutely :)
  3. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    "Dinosaurs": The Complete Third and Fourth Seasons • From Disc 4's Main Menu, move the cursor next to Set Up and press Left to access an 11-second clip from a TGIF promo for the show's premiere. • Also from the Disc 4 Main Menu, move the cursor next to Set Up and press Right to highlight the...
  4. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Don: By George, I've got it! Sal: (with his mouth full) Who's George? Don: No, a rhyme for 'orange.' Johnny: George doesn't rhyme with orange. Sal: Or maybe you know someone named George who can find a rhyme? Don: There's nobody named George!.. Gee Whiz.. no, 'Door Hinge' Johnny: Is it squeaking...
  5. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome to the boards, HUNG :)
  6. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Don: (banging his head on the piano)I'll never get it!.. Never!.. Hey, you guys know anything that rhymes with orange? Sal: Orange? That does sound good.. (hops off the couch and grabs an orange from the fridge) Johnny: Hey, Sal, get me a canoli while you're in there, will ya? Sal: Sure thing...
  7. anytimepally

    The corny joke thread

    Is that a compliment? ;)
  8. anytimepally

    TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

    that would be awesome! ... I do wish they'd made the cover art more like the first season set, though
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Rolling Stones - "It's Only Rock & Roll"
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Frank Sinatra - "Love & Marriage"
  11. anytimepally

    ~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

    I wondered what that noise was ;)
  12. anytimepally

    I got a fever...

    he's my favorite Bond as well.. it's good to know I'm not the only one! :)
  13. anytimepally

    X-Men Hype

    totally.. he was the best character in the 2nd one
  14. anytimepally

    The Tickle Thread...

    *overtickling forces me back into my shell* bet you guys didn't know I was really a turtle
  15. anytimepally

    The Barry Lee Thread

    Speaking as someone to talks to himself almost all the time, believe me when I tell you that Daniel's right.. no one wants to see that :)
  16. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it just hit 90 degrees up in this piece!
  17. anytimepally

    Happy 30th of December to you

    great :zany: .. now I've got that song stuck in my head
  18. anytimepally

    Rocco's Birthday

    a blanket of moss
  19. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Travelling Wilburys - "The Wilbury Twist"
Top