Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Star Trek XI Movie in 2008?!

    I don't know... he was Executive Producer on that show What About Brian?, and I think the paint-drying channel got higher ratings :)
  2. anytimepally

    Star Trek XI Movie in 2008?!

    haha :D
  3. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Randall: Hey, Johnny.. welcome home! Johnny: Thanks.. you guys see us at the game? Sal: Uh-uh Johnny.. the stupid TV cameras never showed you! YOU HEAR THAT, TV CAMERAS?!.. I'M WATCHING YOUSE CREEPS! Don: But we did sit through the entire game, over my objections. Randall: Constant objections...
  4. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    agreed :grouchy:
  5. anytimepally

    Star Trek XI Movie in 2008?!

    What bothers me about the Kirk and Spock at the Academy idea is that I find it hard to believe that, if they were ay the academy at the same time, Kirk would've made Captain first
  6. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    bright and sunny... nearly cloudless.. the best-looking day we've had around here in a while
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    my last e-mail bounced back again... :smirk: Recipient address: muppetboy@optonline.net Reason: Over quota
  8. anytimepally

    Help me prove this?

    songs... and dances?? :p
  9. anytimepally

    If you could ask...

    I'd ask him what kind of drugs I'd taken in order to be talking to him :) .. no, seriously.. I'd probably tell him what an influence he's been... and ask him for a job ;)
  10. anytimepally

    What are your favorite number segments?

    I can send it to you if you PM me your e-mail :cool:
  11. anytimepally

    Silly question.

    I never had a rubber duckie, but I always sang the song when I was little :)
  12. anytimepally

    Bob Appreciation Thread

    This is just the kind of thread we needed around here.. Bob's is awesome :D .. though I'm still taken aback when he's on the show these days, and I see how old he's gotten.. I've always been more of a Gordon fan, but Bob is probably my second favorite human.. I especially like when he sings! :sing:
  13. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Gonzo14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Happy Birthday :crazy:
  14. anytimepally

    D'Snowth Appreciation thread

    I like Frosting but not Icing
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Thanks! :D
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "Rock & Roll Girls"
  17. anytimepally

    Six Degrees of Kermit T. Frog

    Ron Perlman was in Star Trek: Nemesis with LeVar Burton LeVar Burton was on Reading Rainbow with Kermit the Frog Or Ron Perlman was in Star Trek: Nemesis with LeVar Burton LeVar Burton was in Blizzard with Christopher Plummer Christopher Plummer was in The Return of the Pink Panther with Peter...
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    haha.. teamwork, then, cause I'd sent eight :zany:
  19. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    that was my fault :( .. my last e-mail bounced back, too.. but I got all the others through okay, so I must've filled 'er up
Top