Search results

  1. anytimepally

    I got a fever...

    They tried to get Dalton for A View to a Kill first, but he was unavailable, as was Pierce Brosnan, who they also went after, so Roger Moore ended up being the third choice for the movie, and he was right about being too old.. I thought he was too old for Octopussy myself.. but, yeah, the script...
  2. anytimepally

    You may be an 80's child if...

    yep.. that's him!
  3. anytimepally

    You may be an 80's child if...

    I have no idea.. he looked kinda like an old lady :p EDIT: from the guy who designed him: "Karg is one of those great little evil creatures... I saw him from the beginning as a half-human, half-bat creature with strange dental tools to do his dirty work." you be the judge...
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris - "Donkey Town"
  5. anytimepally

    You may be an 80's child if...

    they did make action figures for Blade, Karg, & Saurod.. they were new minions of Skeletor.. the only regular henchmen in the movie were Evil-Lyn and Beastman.. no Tri-Klops, Trap-Jaw, Whiplash, Merman.. or any of the ones we knew from the cartoon.. and Karg in particular was just a stupid...
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Paul Robeson - "Ol' Man River"
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Legend - "Coming Home"
  8. anytimepally

    Happy birthday, Sugarbritchez!

    Happy Birthday!! :D
  9. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    remember when I said I expected rain "later" .. well, I meant right now.. it's a torrential downpour out there!
  10. anytimepally

    Jim Hill Muppet Update

    me too!
  11. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cool and overcast.. I expect rain today :(
  12. anytimepally

    I got a fever...

    He was also a decent Bond villain.. granted, in the movie I believe to be the worst Bond movie.. but just think how bad it would've been without him!
  13. anytimepally

    You may be an 80's child if...

    I had everything except the Stratos action figure, but sometime in the early 90s, they all got taken to Goodwill without my knowledge As for the movie, Frank Langella is absolutely brilliant as Skeletor.. beyond that, it's just OK.. the mistake was in bringing He-Man to Earth They were...
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Blind Lemon Jefferson - "Easy Rider Blues"
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Kenny Rogers - "The Greatest"
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Wings - "Band on the Run"
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    thanks!! and no rush.. hopefully the new disc server will work better :)
  18. anytimepally

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    I know it's the world's most reliable source, but the Chipettes are the only major characters NOT mentioned on the IMDB page.. so take that as you will :cool:
  19. anytimepally

    You may be an 80's child if...

    He-Man was my favorite.. I still have a huge collection of books and comics.. and even a few action figures.. and I've also recently purchased the DVDs
  20. anytimepally

    You may be an 80's child if...

    My friends and I went as Smurfs (and Gargamel) one year for Halloween! :) There are actually 3 female smurfs, Smurfette, Sassette, and Nanny.. but here's what's really neat.. Smurfette was actually created by Gargamel to destroy the Smurfs - as a brunette... the magic potion that created her...
Top