Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if something besides bubbles came out of Bill's head?
  2. anytimepally

    Help me prove this?

    whenever I'm faced with people who don't like the Muppets, I always trot out Fraggle Rock.. there's a little bit of everything in there, and you can probably find something for everyone.. it usually works, but not always on a side note, I have a young cousin on whom the Fraggles didn't do the...
  3. anytimepally

    What are your favorite number segments?

    I love Little Jerry & the Monotones song "Four"... probably my favorite song of theirs :sing:
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I hate when lightning interupts my ability to use the computer :grouchy: .. but I'll take it since you're offering.. thanks!
  5. anytimepally

    When replying in a thread...

    Right now I'm using the quick reply.. it's gotten to the point now where I've posted so many smileys that I know the word to type in for each one :smirk: .. depending on what I need, but if it's a long message or I'm quoting, I almost always use the Post Reply button.. I think the quick reply...
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Dwayne Wayne is Jerry Nelson.. the only other version is Bud Luckey.. it's on the old school DVDs, but I haven't made an MP3 of it yet
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'll send this! :D
  8. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'll send these! :sing:
  9. anytimepally

    What's your favorite letter segment?

    Obviously, we don't have a clue who it really is, but it still sounds like Richard to me
  10. anytimepally

    Nighttime version of the SS theme

    I am almost certain it was 1981.
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Dire Straits - "Down To The Waterline"
  12. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    warm and sunny.. in the 80s today
  13. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Janice & Mokey's Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Happy Birthday!! :zany:
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Monty Python - "Argument"
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    This is the only one left on your list that I have.. it's already on the way. :sing:
  16. anytimepally

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    sort of.. Sony decided to get rid of them so they could focus more on their own products rather than distributing others' that's really neat!
  17. anytimepally

    "Hey, Cinderella" and "The Frog Prince"

    if that were true, HIT! wouldn't have had to edit Kermit the Frog out of their 2005 Emmet Otter release, they could've just left him in and not put him on the cover.. and, as I said above, the best info we've got says Disney owns these specials anyway, so it doesn't even make a difference here
  18. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome to the forums!! :D
  19. anytimepally

    Comics, Comics, Comics!

    Peanuts & The Boondocks are my favorites in Newpapers The only comic books I have are Masters of the Universe (old and new) and the Bishop mini-series from X-Men
Top