Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Who would you want to see host a new Muppet show?

    now, that I would like to see :zany:
  2. anytimepally

    Six Degrees of Kermit T. Frog

    Let's do Jerry Orbach
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "Froggie Went A-Courtin'"
  4. anytimepally

    You may be an 80's child if...

    Man-E-Faces was always my favorite character
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Warren Zevon - "MacGillycuddy's Reeks"
  6. anytimepally

    The luck 'o the Irish... Muppet style

    Bullwinkle's like that for me
  7. anytimepally

    The luck 'o the Irish... Muppet style

    the acting WAS always that bad, but I'm not convinced it was accidental :) .. I still enjoy the show, though
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Stan Freburg - "The Three Little Bops"
  9. anytimepally

    You may be an 80's child if...

    his name was Two-Badd
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Lumierre, Mrs. Potts, & the Dishes - "Be Our Guest"
  11. anytimepally

    "Hey, Cinderella" and "The Frog Prince"

    Yeah, the King was great! "It's been a lousy year for birthdays."
  12. anytimepally

    "Hey, Cinderella" and "The Frog Prince"

    The Muppet Musicians of Bremen is my favorite.. the song "The Cockodoodle Blues" alone makes it my favorite :p .. The Frog Prince is probably second, then Hey, Cinderella, which is last mostly because the lack of Muppet singing :sing:
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Rockapella - "Oh, Pretty Woman"
  14. anytimepally

    Spammers at MC...

    I do enjoy pancakes :p
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Leprechaun Brothers - "Danny Boy"
  16. anytimepally

    The luck 'o the Irish... Muppet style

    on The Muppet CD-Rom: Muppets Inside, they were featured in a "name that tune" game and did bits of 14 or so songs.. they're hilarious! :eek:
  17. anytimepally

    I got a fever...

    accorrding to the DVD, the producers had all agreed on Sam Neill for The Living Daylights once Brosnan couldn't do it.. all except Albert Broccolli, who was the only one who mattered, and the delay while they were considering Neill allowed Dalton to finish filming Brenda Star so that he was free...
  18. anytimepally

    I got a fever...

    He's just wonderful in Around the Bend (as Michael Caine's son, no less) if you're looking for a new movie to see.. and he's also rumored to be playing Ozzy Osbourne in an upcoming film
  19. anytimepally

    I got a fever...

    can't argue with that either
Top