Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday, Drtooth!

    Happy Birthday!! :D
  2. anytimepally

    The Rhyming Song

    "The Rhyming Song" Fozzie: Let's all sing the rhyming song, The rhyming song, the rhyming song, Let's take turns and rhyme together, The rhyming song. Scooter: I was hungry but now I'm not, The rhyming song, the rhyming song, 'Cause I ate some beans and grapes! (pause) The rhyming song...
  3. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sal Minella: Okay, Johnny.. you're bag's all packed. Johnny Fiama: Ok.. I'm off to visit Ma for the weekend. Sal: You sure you don't want I should come with you Johnny? Johnny: That's all right, Sal, but since I won't get to spend Mother's Day with her this year, we sorta set aside this weekend...
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Solid Foam - "Me & You"
  5. anytimepally

    THE WINNERS OF THE 1st MC TALENT SHOW!

    Congrats to the winners! :D
  6. anytimepally

    Six Degrees of Kermit T. Frog

    Miley Cyrus was in Big Fish with Robert Guillaume Robert Guillaume was in The Lion King with Whoopi Goldberg Whoopi Goldberg was on Muppets Tonight! with Kermit the Frog OR, using only movie theater movies Miley Cyrus was in Big Fish with Robert Guillaume Robert Guillaume was in Spy Hard with...
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Billy Gibbons - "Bad Case of Lovin' You"
  8. anytimepally

    Six Degrees of Kermit T. Frog

    You could've also gone: Jerry Orbach was on Law & Order with Richard Belzer (they had 3 crossover episodes when he was on Homicide: Life on the Street), and Richard Belzer was on Elmopalooza! with Kermit the Frog. who's next? congrats on 14,000 Ed! :D
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    I love that song! Blue Öyster Cult - "Godzilla"
  10. anytimepally

    "Hey, Cinderella" and "The Frog Prince"

    the best info we've got says they do: http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=18187 and I certainly hope they do.. it's one thing to take Kermit out of Emmet Otter, but without him, The Frog Prince and Hey, Cinderella would probably not make any sense
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    You're welcome :).. and no, not at all
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "She's Got Baggage"
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "The Temple" from Jesus Christ Superstar
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bad Company - "Movin' On"
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sent! :sing:
  16. anytimepally

    Kermit on VegTV

    that is very strange
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Loudon Wainwright III - "Here Come the Choppers"
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I've been looking for this forever.. I have the one with Herry & Zoe if that'll tide you over.. it's currently in my Blockbuster online queue, and I'm going to make an MP3 of it when I get it (but that might be a while)
  19. anytimepally

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 2

    is there ever anyone stable running in any election? ;)
  20. anytimepally

    Miss Piggy on American Idol

    there really is nothing like being able to relate everyday moments to Muppet Show musical numbers, is there? :cool: :sing: .. does tend to drive the family crazy, though haha
Top