Search results

  1. anytimepally

    MFS question

    :cry: :sympathy:
  2. anytimepally

    Muppet Movie DVD Questions

    the old one has better extras.. the two DVDs both run 95 minutes.. the "cut" scenes that people are talking about are from a UK video release back in the 80s that had a few extra minutes.. I'm not sure which version ran in theaters
  3. anytimepally

    Night Ranger

    I loved "(You Can Still) Rock in America" :sing:
  4. anytimepally

    The Barry Lee Thread

    5 months is way too long!! :( ... You should spend some time at Fraggle Rock.. they're only half an hour
  5. anytimepally

    I am trying to find......

    The forums' e-mail system doesn't allow attachments, but if you'll PM me your e-mail address, I'll get the whole album sent to you right away!
  6. anytimepally

    The corny joke thread

    haha :D .. I like that one, Kathy
  7. anytimepally

    ~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

    it's always exciting when you update :excited: .. keep up the good work!
  8. anytimepally

    The corny joke thread

    nice work! :)
  9. anytimepally

    THE WINNERS OF THE 1st MC TALENT SHOW!

    that would certainly work on me ;)
  10. anytimepally

    The corny joke thread

    it's good to know I'm not the only one who uses tat language from time to time :)
  11. anytimepally

    Why do birds...

    hahahaha!! :D
  12. anytimepally

    I am trying to find......

    I've got the album in MP3 files.. it's not the greatest quality, but it's listenable.. I can e-mail it to you guys if you'd like :)
  13. anytimepally

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    it just occurred to me that if things continue like they're going, we'll get Fraggle Rock: Season Three, The Muppet Show: Season Two, & Sesame Street: Old School, Volume 2 all fairly close together.. I'm very excited, but I wonder if my budget can take it :concern:
  14. anytimepally

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    WOOO-HOOO!! :crazy: :excited:
  15. anytimepally

    You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

    If, when you get online, you check MC before checking your e-mail or anything else
  16. anytimepally

    Cookie Monster on The Colbert Report

    hey, this was on Comedy Central's The Colbert Report this past Thursday: http://www.ifilm.com/video/2848815/show/17677 it's a segment called "The Four Horsemen of the Apopcalypse".. and Cookie Monster showed up.. though not as one of the Horsemen maybe this should be in the Sesame Street...
  17. anytimepally

    MFS question

    mine has a booklet
  18. anytimepally

    Who would you want to see host a new Muppet show?

    Bob Barker would be neat.. Chong without Cheech doesn't work for me, though.. although, if they could get both, I can see some really funny skits happening with Zoot & Floyd :sing: :cool:
  19. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    It would be neat to see Hasek vs. the Sabres in the Finals
  20. anytimepally

    Star Trek XI Movie in 2008?!

    it's one of the lesser-known channels.. your cable or satelite provider may not offer it yet.. better give 'em a call and demand it!
Top