Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The Muppet Show Starring YOU!

    I think we should be able to use the Muppets Tonight! guys, too.. can we peyjenk? it's your game.. but I'd love to work with Pepe & Bobo and everyone
  2. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    nice.. just about the same as yesterday :)
  3. anytimepally

    X-Men Hype

    haha :crazy:
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Beatles - "Birthday"
  5. anytimepally

    Spammers at MC...

    I hate that it's going to take up more of our moderators' time, but I'm glad to hear this otherwise :)
  6. anytimepally

    MFS question

    haha :zany: .. I've tried them.. they aren't very receptive to begging
  7. anytimepally

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    I'm even more excited today! :excited: .. if this keeps up, I'll explode before the release
  8. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Skeeter Muppet

    Happy Birthday Skeeter Muppet!!!!!!!!! Have a happy happy happy happy Birthday! Birthday! Have a happy happy happy happy Birthday! Birthday! :excited: .. Hope it's a great one!
  9. anytimepally

    The Tickle Thread...

    yes.. yes I am
  10. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome to the forum, Alex! :D
  11. anytimepally

    Happy 30th of December to you

    The Giant from Jack & the Beanstalk: Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum.. I smell the blood of a Lizard-mun
  12. anytimepally

    Six Degrees of Kermit T. Frog

    Mike Ditka was in Kicking and Screaming with Robert Duvall Robert Duvall was in Apocalypse Now with Harrison Ford Harrison Ford was in The Empire Strikes Back with Frank Oz Frank Oz directed The Muppets Take Manhattan staring Kermit the Frog how about Roger Rees?
  13. anytimepally

    Goodwill Treasure

    nice find! :) .. I always expect to find neat things at Goodwill, but I have a feeling someone gets there just before me every time, because I rarely find anything as awesome as other people
  14. anytimepally

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if Kermit had never done newsflashes? What if Gonzo had a thing for monkeys instead of chickens?
  15. anytimepally

    Star Trek XI Movie in 2008?!

    these are the biggest four shoes to fill in the entire Trek universe.. I just hope whoever they choose gets it right
  16. anytimepally

    The Tickle Thread...

    I have no certain spots.. I'm ticklish pretty much everywhere :p
  17. anytimepally

    X-Men Hype

    X-Men: The Last Stand needed Bishop
  18. anytimepally

    Any KISS fans?

    hehe :)
  19. anytimepally

    Some of my 'art'...

    The puppy with the axe is my favorite.. just like a woman ;)
  20. anytimepally

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    what if Miss Mousey had caught on?
Top