Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Skits that made you kind of sad

    the song "Things That I Remember" in 1998 :(
  2. anytimepally

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 3

    The Amazing Mumford: Ladies and Gentlemen.. it is I, the Amazing.. hmm.. Where is everyone? The night before the polls close and no one is campaigning? ... Ladies and Gentlemen, feast your eyes as, I the Amazing Mumford, wave my magic wand and say the magic word and bring the candidates and...
  3. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    I think you're in 67th place, Daniel.. congrats :D
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Elmore James - "The Sky is Crying"
  5. anytimepally

    What Singers/bands Have You Seen In Concert?

    I do!.. I own "East-West" and "The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw" but not "Paul Butterfield Blues Band".. I may check that out.. I haven't gotten any new non-muppet music for my collection in a while
  6. anytimepally

    The Muppet Show Starring YOU!

    They all seemed more-or-less in character.. of course, even if they weren't, I'd have read them that way ;) ... but I do think you captured Bunsen's essence :confused: it may be another week, but mine's coming eventually!
  7. anytimepally

    Which Muppet Are You? quiz

    Wow.. that is really in-depth :D no surprise here, I'm afraid :concern: You scored as The Great Gonzo. You might be far out there, but you sure know how to have fun! People love you for the wacky things you do! Whoopeee! The Great Gonzo... 100% Rowlf the Dog... 75% Robin the Frog... 63%...
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Pure Prairie League - "Amie"
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Billy Gibbons - "Bad Case of Lovin' You"
  10. anytimepally

    Google Directions

    That is definitely a Fozzie Bear joke :o
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    B.B. King & Billy Gibbons - "Tired of Your Jive"
  12. anytimepally

    What Singers/bands Have You Seen In Concert?

    I played Bass, too!.. and Harmonica (a necessity for a blues band)... I still play the Harmonica from time-to-time, but I don't own a bass at the moment... we actually wrote most of our own material.. well, more specifically, our rhythm guitarist and I wrote most of our stuff.. some of it's...
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Don Henley - "Dirty Laundry"
  14. anytimepally

    Funniest Muppet Moment

    I also love the times when The Count just can't stop counting.. the "One Potato" sketch, "The Count's First Day of School," just to name two.. it's like watching someone lose his mind right on the TV screen.. and no one can make a muppet seem totally insane better than Jerry Nelson :crazy:
  15. anytimepally

    What Singers/bands Have You Seen In Concert?

    I was once in a blues band, and we did an instrumental cover of "A Horse With No Name".. it was harder rock than the original, but it actually wasn't that bad.. though we didn't have a drummer at the time
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Don McLean - "American Pie"
  17. anytimepally

    Funniest Muppet Moment

    Gonzo's ambitious but terrible acts are always awesome :concern:
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Robert Johnson - "Preachin' Blues (Up Jumped the Devil)"
  19. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny.. supposed to be around 80 all week
  20. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris - "Belle Star"
Top