Search results

  1. anytimepally

    What Singers/bands Have You Seen In Concert?

    She's on Boston Legal on ABC tonight!
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "The Two-Headed Monster Reads a Story"
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Willie Dixon - "Back Door Man"
  4. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome, Joe :zany:
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Big Three Trio - "If the Sea Was Whiskey"
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'll get these to you since Kyle's computer is on the fritz :sing: hope it gets fixed soon! :concern:
  7. anytimepally

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    that sure looks like what it is, because it also has "Sex and Violence" instead of "The Muppets Valentine Show"
  8. anytimepally

    Warner Bros. Home Video chat

    I saw that.. so glad to hear Silverhawks is being "seriously considered" .. and that Duck Dodgers is a possibility, too.. I'm disappointed no one asked about Space Ghost: Coast to Coast Volume 4, because it's been years since Volume 3, and it was supposed to come out last September :(
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Smiley Lewis - "Real Gone Lover"
  10. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny & warm and warm & sunny.. nearly cloudless, too
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jed Davenport - "Mr. Devil Blues"
  12. anytimepally

    THE WINNERS OF THE 1st MC TALENT SHOW!

    acidophilus milk is the best for lactose intolerant people.. I've a whole family of them :) .. I'm so used to it now, I actually like it better than 2%
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Lazy Lester - "Sad City Blues"
  14. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    Andre the Giant :D
  15. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    Gonzo & Cookie Monster You are Fezzik "My Way's Not Very Sportsman Like."
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Eddie Boyd - "Twenty-Four Hours"
  17. anytimepally

    Funniest Muppet Moment

    Another of my funniest Muppet Moments was when Miss Piggy was on Regis & Kathie Lee promoting her cookbook.. Frank Oz was just awesome!
  18. anytimepally

    The most sensual moments in the Muppet Show.

    I was not an English major, but I have performed Shakespeare (as Roderigo in a community theatre production of Othello), and I have to agree.. although I guess it depends which Shakespeare she's reading :p
Top