Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Conterversial Galveston Texas Development.

    glad I don't live on that island!
  2. anytimepally

    Best Movie Ever!

    that's neat! I was just named after my dad :smirk: .. he's not a great actor, but he's a good dad
  3. anytimepally

    Best Movie Ever!

    Oh, I agree.. I was so excited when he had more screentime in TWINE.. he was one of its redeeming qualities, along with Q's touching retirement scene and the introduction of John Cleese as R I agree with this, too.. he was the perfect villain for Dalton's Bond.. I loved how he had sculptures...
  4. anytimepally

    Best Movie Ever!

    It was from a A Night at the Opera.. what a terrible mistake :eek: .. movies with boats are all the same, right? .... I've edited the original post... looks like I'm watching Monkey Business today... I just love the scene in Animal Crackers where Zeppo leaves out the body of the letter.. "you...
  5. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Thanks, Ed! .. And good luck with your quest for 15K by your 5th anniversary.. you should make that, no problem!
  6. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Thanks largely to the "Best Movie Ever" Thread, I've hit 5,000 posts! :excited:
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    This has nothing to do with any MP3s, but I always try to post in here for my milestone posts, since this is the thread I've posted in for the longest... it's post 5,000! :excited:
  8. anytimepally

    Best Movie Ever!

    It is on DVD... and not too expensive, either :) http://www.amazon.com/Birdman-Alcatraz-Burt-Lancaster/dp/B000056HED/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/105-7191514-8771643?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1182790129&sr=1-1
  9. anytimepally

    Best Movie Ever!

    After Hitchcock movies (which I'll get to at some point) and Marx Brothers movies, Bond movies are my favorite.. I'll be more consice than I was with the Marxes, though, because I need to do something today besides post in this thread :) So here are my favorite Bond Films [I limited the list...
  10. anytimepally

    Best Movie Ever!

    Some more of my favorites: Animal Crackers (1930) *It's so hard to choose a favorite Marx Brothers movie, at least from the last four of the five they made for Paramount but, over the years, I keep coming back to this one. Although Groucho always said that A Day At the Races and A Night At the...
  11. anytimepally

    muppets song?

    There were lots of instrumentals in The Great Muppet Caper.. maybe it was one of those?
  12. anytimepally

    Puppets who have changed.

    I wish they'd kept more of the purple from first season Gonzo in later Gonzos One change I didn't like was Grover recent fur color change from dark blue to bright blue :grouchy:
  13. anytimepally

    What DVDs would you want for 2008?

    The Muppet Show: Season 3 Fraggle Rock: Season 4 Sesame Street - Old School: Volume 3 The Muppet Musicians of Bremen The Tale of the Bunny Picnic The Great Santa Claus Switch
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Benny Bell - "Shaving Cream"
  15. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    hot and sunny :)
  16. anytimepally

    Best Movie Ever!

    I got Becket the day it came out :) ... he even did a commentary track for the disc! ... I enjoy What's New, Pussycat? as well.. how can you miss with Sellers & O'Toole? The Ruling Class is one of the best, I agree.. it also happens to be my brother's favorite O'Toole movie.. coming out the...
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Who - "You Better You Bet"
  18. anytimepally

    What song can you not get out of your head?

    Spingsteen's "Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)" has been stuck in my head for two days.. I had it blasting on the radio on my drive home the other night and it just stayed in my head
  19. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Baseball Tonight Theme is on the T.V.
  20. anytimepally

    Who are your favorite filmmaker(s)?

    I prefer the original.. there was just something magical about Gene Wilder's Wonka.. Johnny Depp's was a little too creepy for my tastes
Top