Search results

  1. D

    CS: Muppet UNO!

    I DO NOT like how that sounds! NOT AT ALL!!
  2. D

    Caroll Spinney Book Signing in NYC

    IMPORTANT!!! Do they charge admission????
  3. D

    Big Bird Book Signing ... I Can't Wait!

    I'll be there!! I'm the one in the sunglasses and the Scooby Doo shirt! They don't charge admissinon to these things, do they?
  4. D

    Eisner Nears Muppet Rescue

    GASP!!! Don't jinx it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. D

    Worst TMS guest stars

    Other than that, she was pretty much just a sex symbol in that episode. I only have that tape, so basically, I can opnly remember those 3 episodes...
  6. D

    BUFFY Series Finale ... Anyone Else Excited?

    I'm excited that it's cancelled... I never liked it at all... I perfer the movie.
  7. D

    Well, they showed up...

    Of course, it could be recalled "why the L are you so sad!"
  8. D

    Eisner Nears Muppet Rescue

    And of course, Between the Lions was Muppet Worthy. Story, Puppeteering, AND desging wise. The Puppeteering on Wimsie was bear bottom GHASTLY. They were too fast and shakey.. unbeleavable characters.. the whole show was the worst thing I saw since Barney!
  9. D

    Well, they showed up...

    True, but I do not see 3 year olds going out and buying Sheryl Crow albums.. Anyway, what bores some kids I know (that I have to watch in occasion) is the little films of kids (I could see them bouncing off the walls when they showed that little runt maiking a finger painting.
  10. D

    Greg the Bunny vs. The Muppets Who would you root for

    Re: Gonna answer all 3 Questions Not to mention Kenny keeps dying.... As for Bugs vs Mickey... Well, Bugs would blast his head off so quick his head would spin (literally.. off his body!)
  11. D

    The Complete History of Mahna Mahna and his alter ego Bip Bipadotta

    Mayhaps there will be more, since Henson owns Henson... We can only hope... Kermit back on Sesame street... we need it!
  12. D

    EM.TV to Sell Muppets to Jim Henson's Children for $89 Million

    I'm going to the one in Harvard Square tonight. I wonder if he's going to say anything about this. I am on pins an needles, man!
  13. D

    CS: Muppet UNO!

    Re: Re: Luke, Give us a hint.. And what would a Muppet 8 ball be? Like a green ball with Kermit's face on it, and the thing would say something like "Wocka Wocka" or "Sheesh?"
  14. D

    A new muppet video game

    It's still much more fun that the Nintendo game... I hated that thing. Good thing I rented it!
  15. D

    Scooter pictures from the latest Muppet Christmas show

    His eyes are closed... for some reason, the person who designed that Muppet Scooter must have seen muppet babies... since his eyes are on his glasses, his pupils are actually his eyelids, they are closed and form an upsidedown U. Watch muppet babies, and the same thing will happen if Scooter...
  16. D

    New movies coming out...

    Paramount pictures has just green lighted Grease 3, which will take place in the 70's and be a disco musical... YYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIKKKKKEEEESSSS!!! The world is coming to an end!!!!!:boo: :eek: :grouchy: :confused:
  17. D

    Caroll Spinney Book Signing in NYC

    I am going to the Boston area one tonight... I cannot wait...
  18. D

    EM.TV to Sell Muppets to Jim Henson's Children for $89 Million

    Unbelieveble is definately the right word. Looks like this sale was the definate wake up call for the Henson kids... and if Disney jinxes this... THE MOUSE WILL PAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!
  19. D

    Best TMS guest stars

    For what ones I can remember, one of my favorites was Paul Simon... it was a great episode, and I love how got the better of everyone, with such a serious performance..
  20. D

    Worst TMS guest stars

    Am I the only one that liked it. I mean, Mark seemed to have fun.. a lot of fun.. too much fun.. I didn't like Raquel Welsh at all... she was just their to show off her...self... The episode was good, the guest was not.
Top