Search results

  1. D

    Plaza Sésamo is back!

    Did not know that!! Since I live in Mass, I should be able to see it.... have to wait till Saturday tho...
  2. D

    Well, they showed up...

    quote: ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Originally posted by ssetta You probably know that song "Imagine That," don't you? I think they like that one, because it gets used every year. And kids still like to make up stories. That was on both...
  3. D

    EM.TV to Sell Muppets to Jim Henson's Children for $89 Million

    If they screw this one up, I'm a gonna be plen'ny angree, man!
  4. D

    Big News for Disney DVD

    duplicate post... how did that happen????
  5. D

    Big News for Disney DVD

    Look at a lot of the stuff on the site... Out of all of these, only 3 were true(lemmings, Song of the south, topless women in the Rescuers) , most were unfounded But a lot were false. The Donald duck calling Daffy a racial slurr is bullcrap!! I want to find the idiot who started that...
  6. D

    Mother's Day Menu On-line

    The Muppets reinacting Mexican independance. Now who wouldn't love to ssee that. (Seriously... what was the idea?) Great job!!!!
  7. D

    EM.TV to Sell Muppets to Jim Henson's Children for $89 Million

    That's a might good question.... Another one is could we see Muppet/Sesame crossovers agina in movies and the new show? Will Kermit return to Sesame Street? I'd say yes and no... we'll just have to see
  8. D

    Anyone goings to see Spinney and Oscar in SF next Friday?

    I got my picture taken with the performer... I stupidly didn't ask to have mine taken with Oscar (Thog did, however... should have stayed longer... stupid me!) I got to say... GO!! You must absolutely go! Dorp everything as this is a once in a lifew time event. Think a one man Muppet Fest...
  9. D

    CS: Muppet UNO!

    Janice would work QUITE nicely as a Bratz style toy (Byron would really want that...wouldn't he?) but Piggy??? No way!
  10. D

    The Don Music Appreciation Thread

    The last one? I'D LOVE to see that! I saw it years ago, but forgot. Anyway, Don IS on the video, Sing Yourself Silly, and sings Mary had a Bicycle... Gotta get that tape!
  11. D

    TMS OUT LINE Ben Stiller and Jerry Stiller

    Cold opening (Ben and Jerry enter the Muppet theater, to see Pops) Pops: Welcome to the Muppet theater, Stillers. Ben: It’s a pleasure to be here. Jerry: But do we rerally have to share one dressing room? Pops: We’ve got a space shoprtage. The Lion and the Antelope didn’t complain. (A well...
  12. D

    Best TMS guest stars

    As for Muppets Tonight, my fave would be the Martin Short episode (Especially Rizzo's running gag.... the payoff was hillarious) Mainly because he played my favorite SNL character, Ed Grimley!
  13. D

    Big Bird Book Signing ... I Can't Wait!

    DANG!!! I was gonna ask too!
  14. D

    Best Line Ever!!!!! (5/8/03)

    WOW!!! An intermuppet Muppet Refference. GREAT!! I can't wait to see it! Anyway, that's even better than the other great line a few weeks ago, when the wolf said "WITH great power comes great responsability!
  15. D

    Caroll Spinney Book Signing in NYC

    I went to the one in Boston last night... GREATEST THRILL IN MY LIFE! I even asked the first question (about Picklepuss and Pops on the "WOW! You're a cartoonist " video Man... I will NEVER part with my aurtographed book!
  16. D

    The Don Music Appreciation Thread

    SIIIGGGHHH!! I wish Henson picked up the Character once Sesame Dropped it...
  17. D

    Any Info on Muppets: On with The Show game?

    I've noticed that the Swedish Chef actually SINGS the "Yee gorshvee deeyoom guddisk guddooo." Dissappointing or not, once I get a GBA, this is the game I want (Allong with Inspector Gadget and the Ripping frineds games)
  18. D

    CS: Muppet UNO!

    Did they have those at one point? I'm sure the German company that made the plushes (Don't know the name.. they keep changing it!) made at least a Kermit and Fozzie one... Here's hoping we'll never EVER see a BRATZ style Piggy Doll!!!!
  19. D

    Big Bird Book Signing ... I Can't Wait!

    OH SHOOT!!! I was just about to announce that! Heck.. I'm leaving NOW and going to bum around till 5...
  20. D

    Any Info on Muppets: On with The Show game?

    I saw the trailer at www.muppetgame.com and it piqued my curiosity. Just what is this game, how is it played? I know of a few levels Kermit on a boat Swedish Chef vs. Rizzo Fozzie Dodging Pies The ELECTRIC MAYHEIM!!! :D :halo: :flirt: :sing: :cool: Bunsen and Beaker And...
Top