Search results

  1. D

    COMIC STRIP COMPLAINT, Etc.

    Doonsburry is a good strip, but it was MUUUUCH better in the 70's during Vietnam... I have a few books of strips from that era. In the 80's Hippy became Yuppie, and they were'nt as good strip. Bloom County? Can't say how much I love it enough! But Sally Forth? Yuck! Bad Writting, semi...
  2. D

    Countdown on Dateline

    Well... at least they made the list.. It's the same problem I had with all the 50 greatest TV Guide lists. Too many Pop stars (Simon Madcowl... Yeah.. he's timeless... in 10 yeasr when he's working at the UK equivillant of McDonalds, one person's gonna say, "Aren't you that gay guy from Will...
  3. D

    VH1 200 Pop Icons - Kermit and Piggy #60

    PHYEWWW!!!! WOW!!!! What a relif!!!! And all this time I thought they'd nix the Muppets all together for some lameo pop stars... Way to go Pig und Froggy!!! :mad: :)
  4. D

    The uggliest toy ever!

    Kinda hard to tell if it's real or not.. If It's Hand made, it's a good job for a beginner... If it's an actual product, it quite frankly stinks.... :eek:
  5. D

    The Unabashed Worst Muppet Merchandise Ever

    I dunno... I don't like seeing someone use Kermit in such a way... Crazy Harry would make more sense...
  6. D

    More Rix Products

    Actually, it looks like he's going to come up and hit me and say something like.."What the ^&%$ is wrong with y'all? You comin' up to my crib and gettin' all up in my Kool Aid!!! Snap!!!!" I dunno... I hate Poser Kermit!
  7. D

    J-train cartoon: featuring Daws Butler?

    I'd have to hear it to be sure... But I do know Howard Morris (your show of shows, and Wade Duck from Garfield) portrayed Jughead when he made an appearance!
  8. D

    What makes a sequal good!

    Coming soon Air Bud 31: Jailai Pup During a game of Jailai, a bunch of cartoony nondiscript robbers (one is fat, one is thin and slightly smarter) try to steal the painting of a bowl of fruit that was rumored to be worth something. WIth the help of 2 non discript kids (a little boy and an...
  9. D

    The Unabashed Worst Muppet Merchandise Ever

    This pretty much speaks for itself... Like, Click, okay? !:eek: Maybe Henson laying off half it's licencing department isn't so bad after all
  10. D

    Anybody seen the new Muppet Playing cards?

    I think the ace clip art and the wisk was basically the concern... But other than that, the rest of the Muppet line is totally Faboo! The dining tray for one! Maybe if the cards were rerelesed or something, Muppet Cards 2.0, they'd get a warmer reception. But Keep up the outstanding...
  11. D

    Unaired Dinosaurs episode descriptions

    They may not have aired on ABC, but they DID run on Syndication! I've seen large amounts of these ones. Life in the Faust Lane is about Earl's obsession with ugly collector's mugs (I think they were called J. Fred Mugs...if you get the refference). He sells his soul to a devil (who wants to...
  12. D

    American Idols Live!

    Shoot me with a rubber handle..... :o
  13. D

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    If tomorrow it's a Cell phone selling site, I'm gonna freak....
  14. D

    Ten Favorite Muppet Products of All Time

    Well... I am bad at listing things, but here's what I can get at The ENTIRE Palisades line The Wisdom of Big Bird (which I have autographed) Beaker Plush, any kind make and manufactuer The Electric Mayhem plush set (pending release) Mostly any Fraggle Toy Scooter and Skeeter toys...
  15. D

    More Rix Products

    The Tray is the best of them all, in my opinion. We have pictures of Not only Kermit, but Scooter, Pigs in Space, the Mayhem (I think) And Bunsen and Beaker!
  16. D

    Anybody seen the new Muppet Playing cards?

    Man... these sound... terrible! I mean, I like how the Chef gets the prestige of being an ACE, but other than that this thing sounds just awful. The mint and cany tins do look better...
  17. D

    Starbucks finger puppets

    Considering we have a million Fozzies (and everything takes forever to reach the west coast... trust me) I doubt it... I just wanted a Rowlf... is that a crime???
  18. D

    Big Bird's family?

    Awwww... the old Sesame Muppet Family condundrum again, eh? I don't really count the book versions of characters, since they are not the official Muppets used on the show.. In A Baby Sister for Herry, All of Herry's relitives look like Herry.. but the real puppets do not...
  19. D

    The oldest TRICK in the book: HOW DO Muppets SIP LIQUIDS through STRAWS?

    This is quite an occuring case. What happens when he eats cookies, the 2 puppeteers controlling the hands (one Frank, one the Righthand man) crumble the cookie up as it goes in his mouth. You can tell, because pieces do go flying around. David does it really obviously (he needs to work on...
  20. D

    Which Muppet Character Should Have A Bigger Role?

    I second a movie about the Electric Mayhem, their life and times, Kermit et all could be in it, just not the main characters. I especially love a movie centered around PIS, which would probably have been Muppets IN Space (not Muppets FROM Space). But What I'd like to see is a sketch comedy...
Top