Search results

  1. D

    Disney's Widescreen "for Dummies"

    Actually... I have recently got a copy of ghostbusters on VHS. Now, apparently, the director wanted full use of the screen as well... it's painfully obvious... why? Well, when someone's talking on the other side of the screen, an obvious pan cuts to the next person.. it slides all over...
  2. D

    In wich seasons did the following characters appear?

    My guess, Elizabeth will turn up at least in an Elmo's World. I agree... she was a one trick pony... never liked her at ALL!
  3. D

    Well, they showed up...

    Exactly...and incidentually, how come kids these days wouldn't get obvious parodies of Sherlock Homes, and Gameshow hosts, but they know Sheryl Crowe? "I gonna soak up some sun?" Ick. At least they used this clip and actually brough Gladys back!
  4. D

    CS: Muppet UNO!

    Wasn't there, at one point a Jr.th Sesame Street Characters in them?
  5. D

    Eisner Nears Muppet Rescue

    It was a lame puppet show with bad voice acting. leave it at that!
  6. D

    Sesame Workshop and Sony join forces with Classic Media to acquire Henson

    I just hope this isn't one of those times Dizzy Sikes the companies out, then backs down...
  7. D

    CS: Muppet UNO!

    Is UNO Made by the same company as Monopoly? Mayhaps we shall soon see Muppet Sorry or Muppet Trivial persuit (or is that another company all together? I never got into board games)
  8. D

    The Complete History of Mahna Mahna and his alter ego Bip Bipadotta

    Unfortunately, I do not have the album. But I guess Androoze Sisters, as in a parody of the Andrews sisters, whom the characters originally were to be...I guess...
  9. D

    Disney's Widescreen "for Dummies"

    It's a trend... like how commercials are all featuring miserable looking people in their 20's in faded color. I hate commercial copy cats!
  10. D

    Swedish Chef 'Cröønchy Stars' Commercials

    Unfortunately the tape is VERY old, and it may have either been cut off, or something... And I cannot make a copy. The editing equiptment at school sucks.
  11. D

    Sesame Workshop and Sony join forces with Classic Media to acquire Henson

    This is kinda what I always hoped to see... sort of... just nix Classic Media. With this, we can probably see Kermit the Frog back on Sesame, and Big Bird and Oscar as cameos in future Muppet Movies... But this ain't gonna happen... I wish it could!
  12. D

    Disney's Widescreen "for Dummies"

    I mean, It's not the shows having WS that makes me angry.. it's the commercials... I mean, I agree with what you say about how it's for syndication, and it's so much better and all... but I still theink Boston Public is rediculously melodramatic... Bet on the series finalie, everyone...
  13. D

    New movies coming out...

    I have heard rumors of Movies based on Mighty Mouse and Hong Kong Phooey.. Hope they don't turn out like Inspector Gadget!:eek:
  14. D

    Disney's Widescreen "for Dummies"

    I still think that it adds to the "rediculously melodramatic" factor to ER and Boston Public!
  15. D

    The Disney Store

    I cannot believe they actually still do this... I mean, rerelease the old ones, don't ***** them up! Jungle Book 2 was pure bull crap, and they could have made just as much rereleasing the original to theaters than this crappy version. I'd like to see what they would do for Snow White 2...
  16. D

    Disney's Widescreen "for Dummies"

    You know... I hate when TV shows go to Widescreen format just to make them look "COOLER" Worst yet? Remember that year (2001 or 2002) when all the commercials were widescreen for NO APPARENT REASON?!?!??!?!?!
  17. D

    Sonny Friendly?

    Does anyone have any info on this character? Not the character himself, but why he was chucked, and how different David's interpretation of him from Richard's?
  18. D

    Eisner Nears Muppet Rescue

    HECK! They sold the ANgels for 150 million (or something) why not use that money?
  19. D

    In wich seasons did the following characters appear?

    I haven't seen all of them... she may be in one of the last episodes of this season, it's coming to a close by next week!
Top