Search results

  1. D

    Fran Brill and Carmen Osbahr

    Always wanted to ask this.. Who exactly did Carmen perform on Plaza? My guess is Lola, but I'm not too sure...
  2. D

    SSE: Sesame Street Songs

    Hmmm... I could onyl remember 2 Forgetful Jones songs, "What's the name of that song" and "(A-E-I-O)-klahoma" I do know Cookie Hood's song, unfortunately, I do not have an exact title. Maybe Secret Squirrel can help us out!
  3. D

    Eisner Nears Muppet Rescue

    Let's hope something happens and soon... let's not jerk us around again... and stop making them lame cheapquals, Mr. Eisner!
  4. D

    New Muppet Show Update?

    Of course... the UK is the HOME of TMS! Why would you not get such a program, especially since, to my understaning, the UK just appreciate\s them more on the whole!
  5. D

    New movies coming out...

    Please tell me you mean Thundercats! I do not like the prospect of a movie based on Puppets with an all human cast. What would happen if they did it to :) :o :mad: :concern: ;) ???? Anyway., ET in ep 1? Pretty trippy... In the movie ET, they were playing with Star Wars action figures!
  6. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

    You got it, dude. That's it exactly!
  7. D

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    This episode he is called cousin bear. I've seen it a few times, but I don't have too much of a good description other than the fact he looks like baby bear, but he is smaller...
  8. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

    She did appear shortly in a speaking role during a Global Grover. She walked by Grover who was on stilts, an she said "Excuse me" or something, but that's all I know... Too bad Cerf doesn't work for Sesame any More... I can think of a great "OOps I did it again" type song about mistakes...
  9. D

    Swedish Chef 'Cröønchy Stars' Commercials

    Unfortunately no! However, I also have the Muppet Babies McDoinald's Christmas dolls on the same tape somewhere.. I'll check it out!
  10. D

    The Muppet bobbleheads...

    They don't have the stacks of them (or any) over here. They sold quite well the first time, and the shelve warmers are basically Tigger and Pooh...
  11. D

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    Of course he (probably) has another Cousin called simply "Cousin Bear" who is afraid of Shadows...
Top