Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Your Favourite Muppet Christmas Song?

    in no particular order.. Kermit - "The Christmas Wish" (ACT) "We Need a Little Christmas" (MFC) The Ghost of Christmas Present - "It Feels Like Christmas" (MCC) Gonzo & Kermit - "Everyone Matters" (IAVMMCM) "Scrooge" (MCC) Statler & Waldorf - "Marley & Marley" (MCC) Kermit - "One More Sleep...
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Muppets - "The Moulin Scrooge"
  3. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way! :sing:
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Robin & the Muppets - "Bless Us All"
  5. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way!
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Muppets Babies - "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"
  7. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Two-Headed Monster: La-da in genamen.. Jaknee Feema! Johnny Fiama: (Singing) Life is full of sweet surpises Everyday's a gift The sun comes up and I can feel it lift my spirit Fills me up with laughter Fills me up with song I look into the eyes of love And know that I belong Bless us all, who...
  8. anytimepally

    Muppet Christmas Caroll Question

    you could be right.. I don't remember where I heard they weren't filmed either :)
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    these are on the way! :cool:
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way! :sing:
  11. anytimepally

    Muppet Christmas Caroll Question

    I don't think the scenes were ever actually filmed
  12. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    freezing rain
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    these will come with more to follow throughout the night.. I'm going to be up all night, so whenever I need a break, I'll send you some tunes :sing:
  14. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Anyone have any of these albums? A Sesame Street Christmas Carol CD Sampler (Toys-R-Us Exclusive) Big Bird Presents the Nutcracker Bob! from Sesame Street: Christmas Sing Along Thanks! :sing:
  15. anytimepally

    What is your Favorite Christmas Movie or TV Special?

    now that is funny stuff :)
  16. anytimepally

    What is your Favorite Christmas Movie or TV Special?

    Will Vinton's Claymation Christmas.. especially the Carol of the Bells scene!
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bert - "I Wish I Had a Friend to Play With Me"
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    all except "The Christmas Pageant" are on the way.. if anyone does have that, I'd like a copy as well please :sing:
  19. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    when you get a chance, can you post a list of things from the above list you don't yet have, so I don't send stuff you already have?
Top