Search results

  1. anytimepally

    What is your favorite movie in 1980's?

    those clowns still give me the creeps.. Masters of the Universe is out on DVD I haven't seen "What have we learned, Charlie Brown?" but there's a really great used video store near my parents house.. I'll have to check for it when I visit for Christmas Excellent Adventure was 1989.. the...
  2. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    so windy, but at least it's dry again
  3. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Sadly, no.. I haven't been able to keep up with the new season at all :(
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Yes, there's an intro.. a very :crazy: one! .. will send
  5. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    wet wet wet
  6. anytimepally

    What is your favorite movie in 1980's?

    Admittedly, some of these aren't good movies, but there's a lot of nostalgia for movies I enjoyed as a kid.. in no particular order The Last Unicorn (1982) Ernest Saves Christmas (1988) Santa Claus: The Movie (1985, really only the 1st half of it) The Meaning of Life (1983) Airplane! (1980)...
  7. anytimepally

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    I was 500 miles away from my computer over Thanskgiving, so Happy Belated Thanksgiving to everyone! :excited:
  8. anytimepally

    Very Merry Muppet Christmas on DVD

    I saw it at Wal-Mart a few days ago
  9. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    29 and cloudy
  10. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday redBoobergurl! (Beth)

    Happt Birthday! :cool:
  11. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    just cold
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Beatles - "Let It Be"
  13. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    60 today and tomorrow.. and not snowing on my drive home for Thanksgiving :)
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Stone Poneys - "Different Drum"
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Randy Newman - "Louisiana 1927"
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Call It Pretending"
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Van Morrison - "Wavelength"
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Van Morrison - "And the Healing Has Begun"
  19. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Merry Christmas from Sesame Street (and Me :sing: ) http://www.sendspace.com/file/rb17kk
  20. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    same. and wet.
Top