Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    blizzard! :excited:
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Sesame Street Cast - "Christmas Sing Along"
  3. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    I did, but I must've cpoied your e-mail wrong into the sendspace thing.. anyway, sorry about that.. here it is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/gd7jle
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Oscar the Grouch - "I Hate Christmas"
  5. anytimepally

    Why? ! WHY? !

    I'd say mid-70s, Snowthy.. gotta get Sanford and Son in there!
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    John Denver Lives! http://www.sendspace.com/file/o12y3p
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Grateful Dead - "Uncle John's Band"
  8. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    snowed like crazy... I mean, I actually did go dashing through the snow at one point.. and ran right past the building I was looking for :o .. but it was so much fun!
  9. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    will send in a moment :sing:
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    David Bowie - "Golden Years"
  11. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    snowstorm settling in for the weekend :excited:
  12. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    freezing rain this morning, but it stopped, and it's getting cold again
  13. anytimepally

    Favorite Rankin-Bass Christmas Special

    Paul Frees rocks! 'Twas the Night Before Christmas (1974) (Joel Grey also rocks!) Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town (1970) (every time I watch, I keep waiting for Fearless Leader to show up) Pinocchio's Christmas (1980) The Life & Adventures of Santa Claus (1985)
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Ma & Emmet Otter - "When the River Meets the Sea"
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Muppets - "We Need a Little Christmas"
  16. anytimepally

    Shakespeare!

    perfect casting! :p
  17. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    warmer.. still wet
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'm going to start on this, but it's a lot of MBs, so it may take a while.. do want the speeches and stuff, too, or just the songs? yes.. it's on the way :sing:
  19. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Cookie Monster, Herry Monster, & Grover - "Blue Christmas"
  20. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    warmer.. maybe even 40.. and wet
Top