Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jerry Garcia & David Grisman - "Been All Around This World"
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have 4 songs from the Elmo Saves Christmas CD (& 3 songs and the Newsflash from the special if you'd like those as well) .. If no one can find you "A Sesame Street Christmas", I do have the "Merry Christmas from Sesame Street" LP.. or if you'd be ok with both, I can go ahead and send that also...
  3. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    of course! :D
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Van Morrision - "The Eternal Kansas City"
  5. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I uploaded it here a few days ago.. the link still works: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zg9fkh I'll send When Bert's Not Here.. can I get Big Bird Leads the Band? :sing:
  6. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    I'd like to echo both of these congrats! :excited:
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Tom Petty - "Wildflowers"
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Lubbock Lou & his Jughuggers - "Somebody Stole My Gal"
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Journey - "Don't Stop Believin'"
  10. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Jacobsnchz

    Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm late :o
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "Sugar-Sugar (In My Life)"
  12. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    more snow overnight! (maybe it'll stick this time)
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    will send all of these! :sing:
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Old Crow Medicine Show - "My God Gal"
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Thanks! :D
  16. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Can someone please send me the version of "Up Goes the Castle" from Exercise (with Big Bird's intro)? Also, does anyone have the version of "Take a Rest" sung by Bert, Cookie Monster, & Grover? Thanks! :sing:
Top