Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cloudy today but comfy :)
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sent! :cool:
  3. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I can get you all of these ... and another song called "The Size of It" just need your e-mail :sing:
  4. anytimepally

    Gasp!

    no.. he's just retiring Borat and Ali G http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071221/ap_en_tv/people_sacha_baron_cohen
  5. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I didn't think I did, but I do.. I just remembered :o :sing:
  6. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    they say it's going to get into the 40s today, but I'm not buying it
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Muppets - "Bless Us All"
  8. anytimepally

    i'm done with college

    congrats! :D
  9. anytimepally

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/uu39pr There was no soundtrack, but here's the song :concern: :)
  10. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Eduardo (The Count!)

    That's 1.. 1 Birthday! A-ha-ha! Happy Birthday, Ed! Hope it's a great one! Did I hear there was cake?
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I can do this! :sing:
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Willie Nelson - "A Whiter Shade of Pale"
  13. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cold, but I haven't been outside today, so I can't tell you much else.. I know the snow hasn't yet melted
  14. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sending! :sing: Help is on the way! Just need your e-mail. :cool:
  15. anytimepally

    Your signature-explain yourselves!

    Mine is Johnny Fiama from It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie
  16. anytimepally

    Your Favourite Muppet Christmas Song?

    Also: Kermit by himself on A Green and Red Christmas Kermit and Robert DeNiro on Saturday Night Live Miss Piggy & the Penguins on Good Morning America
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Stan Rogers - "First Christmas Away"
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/nmbltn
  19. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    snow stopped.. it's really cold and good for making snowmen
  20. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "Gunslinger"
Top