Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have the Medley it's in from Muppet Family Christmas and The Christmas Toy version.. you want both?
  2. anytimepally

    Jerry Nelson the "Mel Blanc" of the muppets?

    if I can't tell right away which muppeteer is performing a voice, I always assume it's Jerry
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Legend - "Stereo"
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Van Morrison & John Lee Hooker - "Wasted Years"
  5. anytimepally

    ALF Joins Fox News - "The O'Reilly Factor"

    hahaha! :zany:
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Dr. Teeth - "'Zat You, Santa Claus?"
  7. anytimepally

    Anytimepally! EEEEE!

    I know.. I was just letting you know that I'm right there with you :cool: Thanks :D
  8. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    I have 4 of the songs.. I know it's not great, but it might hold you over until someone can get you the whole thing. :sing: Maestro.. I need your e-mail!
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sending now! :sing:
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Van Morrison - "Someone Like You"
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    from The Christmas Toy? then yes, but I don't remember your e-mail address I have these 2, will send I will send these :sing:
  12. anytimepally

    Anytimepally! EEEEE!

    when I say, "play it in the car," I mean through a portable CD player hooked up to the stereo with one of those cassette adapters
  13. anytimepally

    ALF Joins Fox News - "The O'Reilly Factor"

    isn't it funny that he calls Bill "Papa Bear" and at the same time HATES bears? :)
  14. anytimepally

    ALF Joins Fox News - "The O'Reilly Factor"

    just thought that should be repeated
  15. anytimepally

    Anytimepally! EEEEE!

    Thanks! :cool: ... I keep thinking I should feel older Thanks! :D .. but.. am I supposed to eat penguins on bird-day? :o
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    love that song! .. so much that I've decided to listen to it right now :sing:
  17. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Johnny: (as Sal wakes him up) Wha! .. What? .. I didn't do it!.. He was dead when I got there! Randall: Wake up Johnny, we're going for Tacos. Don: Who was dead when you got there? Johnny: Nobody.. nightmares, you know... Sal: Yeah, and anyway, it's Taco Time! (begin background music)...
  18. anytimepally

    Anytimepally! EEEEE!

    Thanks, Ed.. can you believe I haven’t bought an MP3 player yet? That’s right, if I want to listen to my Muppet songs, I have to put them on a CD and play them in the car or be on my computer.. someday people! Thanks! .. so far so good.. when I turned 9, my friends and I tore the bathroom...
  19. anytimepally

    Anytimepally! EEEEE!

    EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! How did you find out about the GERMS? :crazy: I showered today! They just won’t go AWAY! Nothing I can doooooooooo! ::cries:: But WAIT, there’s More! (only on Wednesdays!) … TACOS! Thanks! Are you reeeallly standing corrected or is that just a figure of speech...
Top