Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Loudon Wainwright III - "The Acid Song"
  2. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    8 degrees when I left this morning.. I think it warmed up during the day, and it's stopped snowing
  3. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    awesome! thanks again :cool:
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Ryan, these are coming first: The Sesame Street Monsters: I Want a Monster Fur The Wayne Brady Show: Rapper's Delight (Kermit and Wayne Brady) Brick House (Kermit, Piggy, and Wayne Brady) We Are All Earthlings: Let's Make a Dream On My Pond Todos Un Pueblo The Bird is the Word! Big Bird's...
  5. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    woohoo.. can I get both of these songs by any chance? :excited: .. nice find, Kyle! Thanks! :sing:
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    there's also: Candice Bergen, Ploobis, & Scred & Kermit & Robert Deniro (both from Saturday Night Live) Ryan, that is terrible about your stupid hard drive! :angry: .. I'll try to get some of the songs out to you tomorrow
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Transylvania Love Call & All songs from Green & Red Christmas are on the way!
  8. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it snowed all day!
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Willie Nelson - "Whatever Happened to Peace on Earth?"
  10. anytimepally

    Anytimepally! EEEEE!

    Thanks! :D hanktay ouyay! :excited:
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Dream Girl Lover is on the way! :sing:
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Johnny Guarneri & Slam Stewart - "Santa’s Secret"
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    You're Welcome.. Merry Christmas! You're Welcome! :D I would like these, too if anyone has them
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Ron Overcash & the Nu Blooze Band - "Song for Randall"
  15. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cold.. sleet and ice tonight
  16. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    you're welcome Ed.. and yes I do have the full extended version.. it's already on the way!
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Muppets - "Carol Sing" (from A Muppet Family Christmas)
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    will be on their way in a second! :sing:
  19. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Willie Nelson & Merle Haggard - "Seashores of Old Mexico"
  20. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    That was directed to Telly, but I'd be happy to send it to you as well if you'd like! :sing:
Top