Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    How do they perform Telly Monster

    Wow. That's really cool. I've never thought about that stuff before...
  2. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday Cookie Monster

    All right! Happy birthday Cookie!
  3. Beakerfan

    Very SAD need some help

    Have TWO muffins. (That always makes me feel better) I like to do things that just make me feel really good. Like listening to music that makes me want to get up and dance instead of sitting around feeling depressed.
  4. Beakerfan

    Pet Peeves 2004

    I have to say I definetly agree with all of those except Dr. Phil. I actually really like him.
  5. Beakerfan

    What Are You Going To Be On Halloween On 10-31-04?

    That's an awesome costume! As for myself, I'm being a clown.
  6. Beakerfan

    Any Full House Fans?

    Dude! Full House rocks!
  7. Beakerfan

    What can get cooler than this...

    Dude!!!!!! Those are so sweet! I've never seen anyone do anything like that before!
  8. Beakerfan

    Who's on your side?

    No one I know really likes the muppets as much as I do. Oh, sure, they'll watch a muppet movie about twice a year, but other than that... They don't understand why I "suddenly" got into the muppets, either. I've always liked the muppets! I dunno. What's not to like about them?!?
  9. Beakerfan

    Top 5 Cutest Muppets

    I mean that those three aren't on my list because I only gave my top 5 cutest muppets, but in my top ten they'd be numbers 6,7,&8.
  10. Beakerfan

    Top 5 Cutest Muppets

    Hey, man. I like them, too. But for me, they're more like 6,7, & 8, ya know? ;)
  11. Beakerfan

    Have you seen celebrities in person?

    I would love to meet/have met:Bob Hope, the four main Three Stooges (Moe,Curly,Larry, and Shemp), Robin Williams, Christopher Reeves, Arnold Shwarzenegger (I can't even spell my own goveror's name!), Scotty from Star-Trek, Sonny & Cher, Charles Shulz, and Hannah & Barbera. Oh, yeah! (I can't...
  12. Beakerfan

    Top 5 Cutest Muppets

    1.Grover 2.BeanBunny 3.Elmo 4.Snuffy 5.Snuffy's sister
  13. Beakerfan

    My new great-great-grandchildren are born

    Nah, you didn't scare me off. I've just been really busy. Sorry. And thanks for the explanation
  14. Beakerfan

    My new great-great-grandchildren are born

    What do mean by that?!? :confused:
  15. Beakerfan

    My new great-great-grandchildren are born

    That's soooo cool! I absolutely love all babies!
  16. Beakerfan

    What's your favourite movie?

    Mine's definetly gotta be K-Pax. I love Kevin Spacey! He brings so much feeling into his characters! Second is The Princess Bride.
  17. Beakerfan

    Help!

    Have you tried Henson.com? I'm not sure how much it'll help, cuz I haven't looked at it much yet, but I know it might have some stuff on what you're looking for.
  18. Beakerfan

    Clever Dog!

    Dude! Far out! That's so awesome!
  19. Beakerfan

    Muppets Extreme is now open

    Hey, man. I think it's cool of you to start your own board. I think the conversation can get boring and repetitive if everyone always sticks to the same board.
  20. Beakerfan

    Garfield Costume

    Wow. I have no idea. But it sounds like you must be a pretty big fan of Garfield. I am too.
Top