Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    Who plays what

    piano, flute, and guitar! I like to switch every couple of years. That way, I don't get bored. Maybe I'll stick with guitar this time, though. I've always heard people think chicks who play guitar are cool...
  2. Beakerfan

    Bad Baby Names

    Yes, I really like distinctive names. Working at a preschool, there are way too many Jasons and Justins. For a while the were also, like, four Camerons. And three Tylers. But, actually, it's not that bad, most of the time. Some of the kids have names I've never even heard of, like Cyan and...
  3. Beakerfan

    Favorite Cartoon/Comic Strip

    There's been such thing as Bob Hope comics?!? Awesome!
  4. Beakerfan

    Are you a Boy or a Girl?

    I'm a girl. A very girly-girl.
  5. Beakerfan

    Where is the Muppet Theater located?

    You bet it gets cold here! It doesn't normally snow where I live, but it can get quite close to it.
  6. Beakerfan

    Favorite Cartoon/Comic Strip

    I enjoy Garfield, Dilbert, and Peanuts. My cartooning instructor has a really funny comic he does, too (not syndicated yet).
  7. Beakerfan

    Your OTHER Name...

    My real name is Alex. Just Alex. That's what I prefer to be called when I'm speaking to someone in person. Sounds pretty simple, right? Well, I've had people call me things like: Alice, Alexa, Alexis, Allie, and my cousins wife asked me if it was OK if she called me "Lexi". At least she asked...
  8. Beakerfan

    Bad Baby Names

    Yeah, I kinda like the name Ford, too. Bad girl baby name: Jasper. Definetly unusual for a girl.
  9. Beakerfan

    Bad Baby Names

    So am I!!!!
  10. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday Whatever

    Happy Birthday Whatever! (that sounds kinda funny!)
  11. Beakerfan

    Which Princess are you?

    I got Belle, and my friend would be Jasmine. To think they can learn so much about you from asking a few simple questions.*looks up at the sky with a dazed, pondering expression*
  12. Beakerfan

    Bad Baby Names

    A few years ago my cousin told me if she ever had twin girls, she'd name them Mercury and Mercedes. Thankfully I think she forgot all about that... Personally, I like the name Rory. A good, celtic name, for a celtic boy. I also like the name Miguel.
  13. Beakerfan

    It's a conspiracy!

    Unmatching socks! Yes! I love it! Be different!
  14. Beakerfan

    Hey Hey Hey!

    Hey, man!
  15. Beakerfan

    tell me one beneficial mutation example - if there

    So, from what I think I understand, you're against evolution, right? If I got it right, I am totally with you on that.
  16. Beakerfan

    Who likes the dollar stores?

    We have dozens of dollar stores around here. I mean literally! There's almost a dollar store in every shopping center! Of course, the worst part about it is most of them just sell junk. Not always, though.
  17. Beakerfan

    Me with my great-great-granddaughter

    Wow! She's grown alot in a month.
  18. Beakerfan

    Anyone know where I can find the following???

    Have you tried your local Wal-Mart or Target? (Or any other stores like that?) Round here they usually have a couple of Muppet videos. Don't know bout the ones you're lookin for, but I know they have some.
  19. Beakerfan

    For you Harry Potter fans...

    What aren't you confused about?
  20. Beakerfan

    SNL or Mad TV?

    Honestly, I can't say I've ever watched either of them. Today's comedy is often times just a bit too-what's the best way to put it?- naughty for my taste. I prefer old comedy. Like Bob Hope and the Three Stooges.
Top