Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    If there was one Muppet that you could perform...

    Yeah, that'd be funny. Especially cause my dad calls me "Beakie" and I have a Beaker plush on my bed.
  2. Beakerfan

    Beatle Fans

    You said it!
  3. Beakerfan

    What do you want for christmas

    I asking for a backpack, the third book in the Artemis Fowl series, and some drawing supplies. But I think I'm gonna get a guitar.
  4. Beakerfan

    This is a Muppet Newsflash!

    THIS IS A MUPPET NEWS FLASH Only just recently we recieved a report that Frosty the Snowman has melted. Yes, the beloved snowman was on his way back to the North Pole when he got too close to a burning building last night. And so, unlike the song says, Frost will in fact not be back again...
  5. Beakerfan

    In MTM did you ever notice...

    Yeah, that's really cool!
  6. Beakerfan

    How long have people been here?

    I've been here about eight months.
  7. Beakerfan

    Give Bert some respect

    WHAT?!? They're making Ernie and no Bert! How can they do that?!? It's like making Statler and no Waldorf!!!
  8. Beakerfan

    2004: A Year I Won't Forget

    Well, I'd say: getting braces summer camp Christopher Reeve's death my aunts wedding going swing dancing for the first time I know there's more, I just can't think of it.
  9. Beakerfan

    Beatle Fans

    Luv,luv, luv, luv, luv, luv, luv, LUUUUUUUUUUV The Beatles! Although, I do believe they made some really bad choices.
  10. Beakerfan

    Prayers for my Cousin

    I will most definetly be keeping your cousin and family in my prayers.
  11. Beakerfan

    My Kermit Comic!

    Sorry, but I call everyone "dude". I'll try to remember you don't like it. And, no, not all teenagers are that tempermental these days. I'm only like that sometimes. Sorry.
  12. Beakerfan

    My Kermit Comic!

    Dude, I know that. I'm a cartoonist myself. What I ment was that everyone should stop griping about the fact that they are smiling. I mean, I've made mistakes like that myself, but I wasn't going to go around and change it after I made my final copy.
  13. Beakerfan

    My Kermit Comic!

    I really liked it, and I don't think it matters all that much wether or not everyone's smiling. Keep up the good work!
  14. Beakerfan

    Anyone like Spongebob?

    Oh my gosh! It was so funny when Spongebob & Patrick got hung-over!
  15. Beakerfan

    Favourite Muppet Main Character - Why?

    Okay, well, that might show you who the favorite main characters are, but it doesn't explain why. One of my favorite main characters are Fozzie, because he likes to do his own thing, and is never discouraged for very long.
  16. Beakerfan

    Anyone like Spongebob?

    Thanks! I've only recently started working on my own characters, though.
  17. Beakerfan

    :E hiya

    Hi! I like your artwork.
  18. Beakerfan

    Anyone like Spongebob?

    I absoluteley LOVE Hannah-Barbera cartoons! I mean, they are what I aspire to do!
  19. Beakerfan

    If there was one Muppet that you could perform...

    Yes, but because my voice is very quiet and a bit higher pitched, it would be hard.
  20. Beakerfan

    Anyone like Spongebob?

    Dude! HUGE fan! I like it because-well, I can't explain it. I just do. I've found that most most people woh don't like Spongebob like Anime, and the other way around. People who like Spongebob don't usually like Anime. I saw the movie, and I loved it! It was a little strange, but it's totally...
Top