Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    Favorite character

    Beaker! :eek:
  2. Beakerfan

    My new Muppet site

    Cool! You got a rad thing goin!
  3. Beakerfan

    Something I've been wondering about Beaker

    Too true, too true.
  4. Beakerfan

    I'm back!

    Sweet.
  5. Beakerfan

    Something I've been wondering about Beaker

    I think it's interesting that Bunsen always seems to know what Beaker is saying.
  6. Beakerfan

    GONZO the...um...

    Whoa!Really? That's an interesting pick. I would've guessed Kermit for Tin man.
  7. Beakerfan

    Gobo's wicked cool hats!

    That's kinda cool of you to do. My cousin has downs and she can be alot like that at times, too. But because she's only four, she'd rather mimic things or tell people what to do.
  8. Beakerfan

    Gobo's wicked cool hats!

    I like it when people are really observative. They ask all the questions either I'm afraid to ask or ones I'd never think of asking. Unfortunatley, I can't answer your question either on acount of I haven't seen Fraggle Rock since I was like, five.
  9. Beakerfan

    What are your Muppet childhood memories?

    I remember when I was like six I had this totally cool little kids keyboard that had the muppet babies on it and it played muppet babie music and stuff.
  10. Beakerfan

    Muppet video games

    So I bought this totally righteous game for Game Boy Advance called The Muppets: On With the Show, right? and I was like, wondering if, like, anybody knew of any other Muppets games (doesn't matter what system)?
  11. Beakerfan

    A Muppet Family Sitcom

    Honestly, I don't think the muppets could do a reality show, just because reality t.v. is unscripted. But then again, I guess the guys who do the voices could make stuff up as they go along. Now I'm not sure. I've just confused myself. :confused:
  12. Beakerfan

    A Muppet Family Sitcom

    Dude! A Muppet sitcome would, like, totally rock! I bet it'd do just as well as any other sitcom out there, maybe better! I mean, think about all the great sitcoms that are already out there that do great-even the lame ones do really good! But honestly, I think it would do good just because it'd...
  13. Beakerfan

    question about The Muppets Tonight

    Wow, really? Man, that bites. But I can understand what you mean about the characters.
  14. Beakerfan

    Similarities between Muppet Babies and Looney Tunes

    I think you guys are all forgetting that all of these shows were geared for little kids. And most little kids shows have to be really simple-minded for little kids to comprehend them. Now, yes, being a teenager, the only one I would really watch is probably Muppet Babies, because it's not as...
  15. Beakerfan

    question about The Muppets Tonight

    I was wondering, The Muppets Tonight only aired for one or two seasons as far as I know, does anybody know why? :confused:
  16. Beakerfan

    Fraggle Rock still on TV in Europe

    Dude that is so cool! Man, it really bites where I live. Alot of people I've talked to don't even remember Fraggle Rock! So, I guess the best I can do is buy the DVDs. :(
  17. Beakerfan

    Muppet Familiarities

    My dad calls me Beakie cuz he says sometimes I make this face that reminds him of Beaker. :eek:
  18. Beakerfan

    Thanks, Kermit

    That's really neat!
  19. Beakerfan

    Julia Child & The Sweedish Chef

    Really? That must have been hilarious!
  20. Beakerfan

    Muppet Familiarities

    Sometimes I act a bit like Miss Piggy. :mad:
Top