Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    The Muppets 50th Anniversary

    Making out with a puppet????????? Dude, thats just wrong! Al least Sigourney Weaver actually a living person! But, that doesn't make it any less creepy. :eek:
  2. Beakerfan

    The Muppets 50th Anniversary

    Too true! I mean, the muppets have been around longer than alot of people can remember. It just wouldn't be right for Disney not to do something! :eek:
  3. Beakerfan

    Fraggle Reunion

    My thoughts I think that there would be a bigger market for Fraggle merch if more was in stores. I mean, round here you see an OCCASIONAL Fraggle product, and I would totally buy it if it were worth spending my money on. (teenagers are usually strapped for cash unless they have job) Seriously...
  4. Beakerfan

    The Muppets 50th Anniversary

    My thoughts I think that they should have a big, 3 hour long T.V. special, like, comemorating ALL the shows. I also think they should make some sort of special DVD or something, too. :cool:
  5. Beakerfan

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    I'm new! Hi! I'm Beakerfan! I've watched the Muppets ever since I was little but just recently began to really enjoy them. My favorite characters are Beaker(obviously), Bunsen, Sweedums, and Miss Piggy. My favorite movie is Muppet Treasure Island, and I love Fraggle Rock! :halo: I play the...
Top