Who's on your side?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
No one I know really likes the muppets as much as I do. Oh, sure, they'll watch a muppet movie about twice a year, but other than that... They don't understand why I "suddenly" got into the muppets, either. I've always liked the muppets! I dunno. What's not to like about them?!?

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
:confused: I would think that being a secure enough to admit liking something warm and fuzzy would attract women, not chase them away. Maybe he needs to look for a different kind of woman...
He'll learn. I think he just needs time.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I'm pretty much alone in most of my hobbies, lol.

I'm the only one I know who's obssessed w/ the Muppets (as in, knows who performed which characters and when).

I also don't know anyone else who's into hardcore action figure collecting, lol.

Same thing with Transformers, I'm a huge Transformer nut but I don't know a lot of people who are (I've got a few friends who are into Transformers, but they mainly like Beast Wars, as do I, lol) my band director of two years liked Transformers though, that was cool

Ninja Turtles, Lord of the Rings, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Star Wars are all pretty much mainstream stuff that I like :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
I'm pretty much alone in most of my hobbies, lol.

I'm the only one I know who's obssessed w/ the Muppets (as in, knows who performed which characters and when).

I also don't know anyone else who's into hardcore action figure collecting, lol.

Same thing with Transformers, I'm a huge Transformer nut but I don't know a lot of people who are (I've got a few friends who are into Transformers, but they mainly like Beast Wars, as do I, lol) my band director of two years liked Transformers though, that was cool

Ninja Turtles, Lord of the Rings, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Star Wars are all pretty much mainstream stuff that I like :smile:

I have a friend thats into Transformers. He has alot of the toys of Beast Wars. I liked that show so much I would love to get the DVD of the shows. My favorite bad guy of the Predacon was Waspanator. I loved his voice and the way that he was always demolished in every other episode. My favorites on the Maxamamals was Rattrap and Ranoix. I still haven't done it but I have thought of getting a action figure of Waspanator off ebay. My favorite of the old Transformers was Bumble Bee. I loved that guy as much as the next guy. I did have a small Bumble Bee toy but I gave it to my friend because I got tired of his begging of wanting because I don't like Transformers as much as he does. There is one thing I haven't gave him is a toy of Rush from Mega Man. I really didn't ever play the game that much but w/ the new Annv. that came out on PS2. Sorry I didn't mean off on the subject of the thread.