Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    Anyone like indie rock?

    Yeah, it's pretty cool. Only thing is, suprisingly, there are quite a few non-Christians there. And, there aren't quite as many (or as enforced) rules as there are here. Which can lead to some pretty interesting topics & stuff. If ya ever visit, my username is "cartoonistgal".
  2. Beakerfan

    Anyone like indie rock?

    Dude! I am totally a Christian! I called Relient K indie rock cuz I've head em called that before. But, I'd say they are also pop punk. Have you ever been to their forum?
  3. Beakerfan

    Anyone like indie rock?

    Hi. Jest wonderin if any of you are are fans of indie rock. You know: Green Day, Relient K, etc.? I absolutely loooove Relient K!
  4. Beakerfan

    ARtness!!

    Wow. Those are pretty good.
  5. Beakerfan

    Merry Christmas Everyone

    Merry Christmas!
  6. Beakerfan

    Can someone show me the ropes?

    I believe it's in the Friends and Family section. Great to have you join us!
  7. Beakerfan

    Jareth Costume

    Yeah, the costumes are great!
  8. Beakerfan

    ATTN: Beatles Fans!

    Wow! Cool!
  9. Beakerfan

    ATTN: Beatles Fans!

    Just got wind of a new musical about John Lennon! It'll be showing in San Francisco this May. It's called "Lennon", and includes, like, three or four songs written by John Lennon but never released before. Just thought you might like to know...
  10. Beakerfan

    Any Little Lulu fans?

    I love Little Lulu!
  11. Beakerfan

    First Christmas at Muppet Central

    My first Christmas here!
  12. Beakerfan

    Favorite Muppet Baby

    Mine's Rolf.
  13. Beakerfan

    Did Skeeter have a crush on Gonzo?

    Oh, good. That makes me feel better.
  14. Beakerfan

    The Muppets on SNL Dec. 18!

    Oh, sweet! That's awesome!
  15. Beakerfan

    Did Skeeter have a crush on Gonzo?

    Hi! I'm not sure wether or not she did, but if so, it never seemed to be let on to, unlike Gonzo and Piggy. Am I making any sense? Cuz it doesn't feel that way...
  16. Beakerfan

    Christmas Menus

    I like the MFC one!
  17. Beakerfan

    Anyone like Spongebob?

    Yeah, your name says it all!
  18. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday The Count

    Happy birthday Count!
  19. Beakerfan

    2 New Muppets: Donald Grump and Donald Trump

    Whoa! Now that is neat!
Top