Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    Jessica Rabbit Life-Size Figure

    Strange men.... :rolleyes:
  2. Beakerfan

    Jessica Rabbit Life-Size Figure

    :rolleyes: men....
  3. Beakerfan

    They Killed Edgar!

    James Earl Jones was only the voice..... so how does that work? Does that mean that Mark Hamill, James Earl Jones, and the guy who played Vadar are all related in some sort of twisted way?!?!?
  4. Beakerfan

    I Ain't Doing It!

    I did! It's really cute. Yoshi's my fave. Especially in Super Smash Bros., just because he's so annoying to other players. :D
  5. Beakerfan

    Ack! I'm getting my liscence!

    Thanks guys! I'm so excited! And, yeah, now my parents can make me go run errands for them. But it also means that they don't have to go with me everywhere! Yay!
  6. Beakerfan

    Ack! I'm getting my liscence!

    I PASSED!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, I was so nervous! But I got it! I only made one mistake! yay!
  7. Beakerfan

    Ack! I'm getting my liscence!

    Well, hopefully I am! I'm taking my drivers test thismorning. I'm soooo nervous! *bites nails* Let's hope everything goes allright!
  8. Beakerfan

    They Killed Edgar!

    Yeah, Edgars death was pretty sad. I'd say it's more like when Col. Blake left - and died - more than when Radar left. Only because Henry actually died. But then again, I like Henry better.
  9. Beakerfan

    How's the weather where you are?

    I think NorCal is in the beginnings of a draught. Extreme cold, but no moisture. It's rained, maybe, two weeks time all together this winter. (emphasis on the maybe)
  10. Beakerfan

    Different Internet Names You go by.

    New one! At U2's Zootopia I am known as "Toungeofangels" (betcha can't guess what that's from!)
  11. Beakerfan

    Any KISS fans?

    *screams* I LOVE KISS!!!!!!!!!!!! OHMYGOSHKISSROCKS!!!!!!!!! Um..... yeah.... just don't tell my parents that...... I love "I was made for loving you" "hide your heart" "everytime I look at you" and...... well, alot of their songs, really!
  12. Beakerfan

    Muppet Central Couples

    I wouldn't reccomend falling in love with a friend. Especially one who has been a friend for a really long time. Sorry, but it just doesn't work. Or maybe I've just had a not-so-great experience. (I broke up with him yesterday. :cry: )
  13. Beakerfan

    I Ain't Doing It!

    Gosh, it sounds like our country is being run by a bunch of pre-teen girls. (no offense to any of those who may be out there)
  14. Beakerfan

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Great big "Hellos" "Welcome to MCs" and "nice to meet yous" to: (I have a little catching up, and if I missed you, I'm soory!) Booberknowsbest KnightFall MaryCampbell and ffolk! We hope to make your stay here as comfortable as possible, and please. If there's anything you need...
  15. Beakerfan

    The Muppets and YouTube.com

    Those are great guys! Oh, and (I may be alittle slow on this) congrats on the sticky Scoot!
  16. Beakerfan

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    *snickers*
  17. Beakerfan

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Lol. I think next time we should get a TON more people to join in. These are so much fun!
  18. Beakerfan

    Yikes!!

    Yikes Kathy! That's so scary! I hope everything will be alright.
  19. Beakerfan

    If they had to recast Doc...

    I think (if they couldn't get Gerry) that Dick van Dyke would be the best choice.
Top