Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    How's the weather where you are?

    It raining!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! (hey, it's better than nuthin)
  2. Beakerfan

    Sweedish CHef

    These are some really great ones! Donuts Turtle Soup Frog Legs and...... Salad
  3. Beakerfan

    M'pat

    *starts throwing tomatoes*
  4. Beakerfan

    Muppet Central Couples

    Thank you! That makes me feel so much better! It's nice to hear someone who feels the same way as I do.
  5. Beakerfan

    M'pat

    And proud of it! And no, I'm not a raving liberal.
  6. Beakerfan

    Jessica Rabbit Life-Size Figure

    Apparently these guys would.
  7. Beakerfan

    M'pat

    You did not just do that. You just ruined my theme song..... (except I sing it "Don't you wish you all could be Calllifornia Girrrrrls...)
  8. Beakerfan

    I Ain't Doing It!

    *makes face*:p
  9. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday Kimp the Shirmp!!

    Happy Birthday Kimp!
  10. Beakerfan

    I Ain't Doing It!

    Oh! My bad. Why did I think it was brown?
  11. Beakerfan

    I Ain't Doing It!

    I don't think I've seen a brown Yoshi before. I think my fave is the pink one. (only because that's my favorite color)
  12. Beakerfan

    Big Brother, Anyone?

    Hey that sounds fun! I've never watched the show, but you can count me in!
  13. Beakerfan

    We're goin' on a job hunt (repeat x2), we're not scared!

    Sounds kinda fun Beau! Good luck!
  14. Beakerfan

    Question about college'n'stuff

    Hmmm..... good question. I wouldn't know, because I'm planning on going to the local Junior College next year, so I don't have to fill out a FAFSA. My suggestion would be to look over both applications (FAFSA and college) and see if one of them has a spot where you have to list what college...
  15. Beakerfan

    M'pat

    Sweet logo Snowthy!
  16. Beakerfan

    Jessica Rabbit Life-Size Figure

    Wow... I don't think I ever realized you had that many posts..... Well, in celebration of my unobservance, have a muffin!
  17. Beakerfan

    The Muppet Central Dictionary

    M'Pat: Title for the Mrs. Pepper Appreciation Thread See Also: Canada or Hosers
  18. Beakerfan

    Jessica Rabbit Life-Size Figure

    Haha! Wait a minute..... you're kinda right..... not completely, but kinda..... Yup! Muppet people (especially MCers) have no lives!
  19. Beakerfan

    Jessica Rabbit Life-Size Figure

    That's great William! And, uh, yeah.... it's just kinda strange for a guy to imply that a cartoon is hot. Especially if it's a life-size figure.....
  20. Beakerfan

    Acronyms...HELP!

    We had a dictionary for this sort of thing a while ago...... Anyone know which shelf it might be on?
Top