Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    Sing, sing a song - Songs you love, songs you hate...

    *growls menacingly* Song I love...... She's A Lady by Tom Jones Song I hate...... Reba McEntire. All of it. Ummm..... I can't really think of anything to say about them right now, so, anyone else?
  2. Beakerfan

    The Barry Lee Thread

    *Little Richard walks in* You call that a "Whhooo? I'll give ya a Whoo! WhhhhhooooooooOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uh. Sorry about that. Yay for The Barry Lee Thread.
  3. Beakerfan

    Mentors at MC

    Hmm. I'm not really sure a have a mentor. There are people I respect a great deal, but I don't think I would consider them my mentor.
  4. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday AndyWanKenobi!

    Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday Andy!
  5. Beakerfan

    How's the weather where you are?

    I wish it would hurry up and snow here! It's been 21 degrees here every day, and yet no rain, snow, hail....... nothing. I'd be happy even if we just got slush.
  6. Beakerfan

    You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

    You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you ever feel like crying when you meet someone who has no clue who the Muppets are.
  7. Beakerfan

    Show me your world

    Cool pics Snowthy! Well, I don't really have any pics of where I live.... yet. *makes note on to-do list* But here are some that I took of my family's pets.This one is my Chihuahua taking a nap. Here she is again! Isn't she adorable?!?! I love her to pieces. This is a horse. Obviously...
  8. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday Vic Romano

    Happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy *deep breath* HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Beakerfan

    What is It?

    I don't know about that. My brother wasn't taught to be a jerk, but he is. Not always. But he is.
  10. Beakerfan

    answer the question in my sig

    She could have had the cow butchered, making it small enough to swallow. She still would have needed an extremely large stomach and appetite.
  11. Beakerfan

    24

    I'm so excited about the new season!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so tense, I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:
  12. Beakerfan

    What song can you not get out of your head?

    It changes all the time. Right now? "Touch me" by the Doors
  13. Beakerfan

    Ultimate CD

    Ooh! This is an awesome idea! But I can only have 10? 1. U2 2.Aerosmith 3.Weird Al 4.Bee Gees 5.Bobby Darin 6.Queen 7.Beatles 8.Travis Tritt 9.Foreigner 10.Phil Collins Yes, I'm just a bit of a classic rock fan............. but there's some other stuff in there, too!
  14. Beakerfan

    The Barry Lee Thread

    You guys dance too? I'm going dancing tonight! Yay!
  15. Beakerfan

    5 Years: Thank You

    Aw, Barry! You make me want to cry.......
  16. Beakerfan

    answer the question in my sig

    Dread Pirate Roberts: You truly have a dizzying intellect!
  17. Beakerfan

    Resolutions for 2007?

    My resolutions: 1. Lose weight. This won't be an easy one to break, because I want it really badly. 2. Don't let myself get depressed so easily. 3. Read more books. My boyfriend is helping me on that. He reads a book a day. No joke.
  18. Beakerfan

    Let's not confuse gender again

    Ooh, you shouldn'ta done that! *begins Steve Tyler impression with this horribly high pitched voice that would never sound convincing*
  19. Beakerfan

    Let's not confuse gender again

    I'm a pink loving, puppy cuddling, sometimes-over-sensitive female.
  20. Beakerfan

    Happy 30th of December to you

    Um, guys, I hate to be a bearer of bad news, but I have a confession to make........
Top