Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    Seriously, What do want to do when you grow up?

    I'm hoping to either do nursing in oncology (cancer) & pediatrics or special effects makeup. They're both really cool jobs, although the nursing would be more rewarding.
  2. Beakerfan

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    That's so much fun! :)
  3. Beakerfan

    Mysterious member at MC

    Creepy.
  4. Beakerfan

    M'pat

    *pouts and sticks out tounge at ryhoyarbie*
  5. Beakerfan

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Yay! How exciting!
  6. Beakerfan

    M'pat

    *squagigglibles*
  7. Beakerfan

    The 1st (and Hopefully Not Last) MC Talent Show 2007

    *giggles* Sorry. I'm just not used to hearing Barry talk that way. Anyway...... I'd love to enter, except for a little problem. I don't have a video camera. I know, my family needs to get a little more up to date.
  8. Beakerfan

    The Absolute Best Page on Muppet Wiki

    Ohmygosh that is hilarious! Thanks for sharin Scoot!
  9. Beakerfan

    M'pat

    Not at all! *tosses a penguin*
  10. Beakerfan

    M'pat

    Ooh! These threads seem to be becoming quite trendy.
  11. Beakerfan

    The Kev and Muley Thread

    Wow! That's so awesome!
  12. Beakerfan

    pick 3 celebrities for fraggle movie

    Wow. Alot of you guys like Dakota Fanning (not that I don't). I personally would rather see Abigail Breslin in a Fraggle Rock movie. She's just adorable. So! My top three! 1. Abigail Breslin 2. Robin Williams 3. Ben Stiller
  13. Beakerfan

    How's the weather where you are?

    Very cold and getting very very foggy.
  14. Beakerfan

    The Barry Lee Thread

    B-lessed A-dorable R-eally cool R-isque (well, maybe not) Y-up, that's what they say L-aughable E-nergetic E-verybody loves im! BARRY LEE!
  15. Beakerfan

    Different Internet Names You go by.

    Dustyshades - youtube Winchester307 - MASH bulletine board Splootch - Relient K forums & Weird Al forum (I think) and I think those are the main ones
  16. Beakerfan

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Smart idea! :)
  17. Beakerfan

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Awww...... You're so sweet! Why wasn't I smiling...... Honestly, I don't know. I think I was bored that day, and was probably just taking a bunch of pics of myself in different poses. Yeah. I'm weird. And slightly conceited.
  18. Beakerfan

    Improvements to Ignore List

    Pearls of Wisdom Barry! Pearls of Wisdom! (your previous post as well) After that, I guess I'm not much help....
  19. Beakerfan

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Didya pick me out? (Bet ya didn't :) )
  20. Beakerfan

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Awesome Dave! This is so much fun! Have fun tryin to guess who I am everyone!
Top