Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    The Barry Lee Thread

    (Suddenly, a monolith like statue representing Barry is erected. It begins to be surrounded by monkeys and penguins all chanting "All hail king Barry!")
  2. Beakerfan

    Happy 30th of December to you

    You mean you don't know? Are you sure that's even possible?
  3. Beakerfan

    For My Fellow M*A*S*H Fans...

    Wow! That's really cool!
  4. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday, Frogpuppeteer!

    Happy Birthday!
  5. Beakerfan

    James Brown dead at 73

    That's really sad. But you know what's even sadder to me? Being paraded through Harlem in a solid gold coffin.
  6. Beakerfan

    The Muppet Central YouTube Group

    Awesome idea!
  7. Beakerfan

    I THINK I've heard "Mahna Mahna" too much!

    Last night, my family came home while my brother and his fiancee were watching a movie. DAD: What're you guys watching? BRO: Phenomenon ME: Do doo do doo! Then my dad began attempting to sing it with me, but it just doesn't work with him. Mostly because he doesn't know how it goes.
  8. Beakerfan

    John Lennon 1940-1980

    Yeah, like heralde said, John was flashier. He made himself noticed, and did things in such a way that I don't think people will ever forget. George, on the other hand, was quieter, and I think because he was the "third Beatle" as he put it, he slightly less popular.
  9. Beakerfan

    Happy Holidays you! :)

    A very merry muppety Christmas, holiday, etc. to everybody! I'm so excited!!!
  10. Beakerfan

    John Lennon 1940-1980

    You have a point. I guess a few good things did come out of the breakup. Although, if they hadn't, do you think John would still be alive?
  11. Beakerfan

    Gonzo and Rizzo

    Oh, G&R are my favorite muppet pairing! They're so perfect together! I loved them in MTI as well.
  12. Beakerfan

    John Lennon 1940-1980

    John Lennon was an amazing song-writer/musician. It's sad that it had to end so soon. Funny.... today I was in FYE and I saw a guy that looked just like John from the early 70s. Facial features, hair, everything. Except that this guy was like, 19. And I agree with Daniel. Yoko broke up the Beatles.
  13. Beakerfan

    I THINK I've heard "Mahna Mahna" too much!

    Haha! Or, like this: ME: Mahha Mahna! FRIENDS: Um... That was random. OR ME: Mahna Mahna! DAD: Dooo Doooooooo Do! OR EVEN: ME: Mahna Mahna! FRIENDS:*silent*.......
  14. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday Eduardo (The Count!)

    Aw, shucks!
  15. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday Eduardo (The Count!)

    *pours something into punchbowl*
  16. Beakerfan

    Why do birds...

    Heehee! I don't like birds... except for eating. My mom likes birds, so we used to have an aviary full of like, 40 of them.
  17. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday Faylo!

    Sorry I missed it Faylo! Happy birthday anyway!
  18. Beakerfan

    Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

    *smacks hand to forehead* You guys' conversations always make me feel better! :) Something odd or interesting, eh? ~ I am related to JFK and Queen Victoria ~ I love puzzles of all kinds, and am usually good at them ~ I like lima beans and brussels sprouts ~ I love eating raw white...
Top