Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    I Dream of Jeannie's Upcoming Failure

    This whole thing is rather confusing. I think it would be really hard to replace Barbara Eden, simply because she was such a classic. (And I agree, Ms. Eden looks really great for her age!)
  2. Beakerfan

    Last One, I PROMISE FOR REAL THIS TIME!

    Haha! I could totally see Cookie doing that. Funny, Snowth!
  3. Beakerfan

    What song can you not get out of your head?

    "California Girls" by the Beachboys (they're mah homies!)
  4. Beakerfan

    The Lovesick Teenager Clud Threab

    Awww..... I'd say "hey! You should come hang with us!" but you live a few states too far over....
  5. Beakerfan

    How's the weather where you are?

    We had snow Monday...... a little rain yesterday...... and it's bright and sunny today!!! Yup, I'm in California alright. The only state that never gets the weather right, and only has two seasons.
  6. Beakerfan

    Big Brother, Anyone?

    Fun, fun, fun!
  7. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday Christyb

    Happy birthday Christy! And may your muffin never lose its flavor!
  8. Beakerfan

    The Lovesick Teenager Clud Threab

    Well, I don't have a date for tomorrow, either, but I'll be havin a blast a party at my friends house. Even though I'll be one of the oldest people there....
  9. Beakerfan

    How's the weather where you are?

    Sounds like the big CA.
  10. Beakerfan

    We're goin' on a job hunt (repeat x2), we're not scared!

    I love phones too, Dan. I just didn't want to ruin the "we hate phones" party. :D
  11. Beakerfan

    Songs the Muppets SHOULD have covered...

    The Beatle's Lady Madonna perhaps?
  12. Beakerfan

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Sadly, no. But it's just a matter of going out and buying it.
  13. Beakerfan

    How's the weather where you are?

    Oh my gosh it SNOWED!!!!!!!!!! I was at work, so I missed it, but I saw it! It was wonderful! (although I'm sure NY is sick of it)
  14. Beakerfan

    Concert Tickets

    That would be so awesome to go to!
  15. Beakerfan

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Igor, your avy is AWESOME!!!!!!! (I'm a little obsessed with Weird Al) Enjoy your waffle!
  16. Beakerfan

    I play drums! what do you play?

    I play piano, used to know how to play flute - I forgot when I got my braces - and would absolutely love to play drums.
  17. Beakerfan

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Hi everyone! Great big Hugs and welcome to MC! While you're here, have a muffin! *begins handing out muffins*
  18. Beakerfan

    The Official Barry Lee Fan Video!!!

    Hahaha! "Dairy Lee, the Barry Lee we all know and love, now with 50% more calcium!"
  19. Beakerfan

    Lovable Characters Threaten City

    Ahahahahaha! That's awesome!
  20. Beakerfan

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop in a give a great big welcome (even if it's a little late for some of you - it always is) to everyone whom I haven't met yet! It's really great to meet you!
Top