Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    Muppet Central Couples

    Thanks so much all you guys! This has been really tough for me, but I know I'll work through it. No matter how much I don't want to. You guys are all really sweet.
  2. Beakerfan

    Muppet Central Couples

    Thanks Pep. I know I probably will find someone, but I'm just having a tough time of it right now. I thought I did find someone. But now I don't think so, and I'm afraid to break up with him because we've been friends for a really long time and I think he really believes I'm perfect for him. I...
  3. Beakerfan

    Muppet Personality Quiz

    Wow. I always get Fozzie or Piggie on these things, but this time I got Bunsen. Weird.
  4. Beakerfan

    Muppet Central Couples

    I think I'm beginning to understand how you feel. The way things have been so far, I'll probably end up with some jerk who could care less about me, just because he makes me feel pretty. Maybe I'll just be single for the rest of my life.
  5. Beakerfan

    Any Will & Grace fans?

    Oh my gosh! Will & Grace is such an awesome show! It's so funny. I love it.
  6. Beakerfan

    The Barry Lee Thread

    HEROS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it makes me sad that it's on the same time as 24.
  7. Beakerfan

    Pan's Labyrinth

    I want to see it soooo bad! But I know there's no way on earth my parents will let me. They feel that I shouldn't be filling my head with that sort of thing.
  8. Beakerfan

    Super Bowl XLI

    You said it! I don't really know who to root for this year. My Eagles didn't make it, and that's what matters most to me. Bears? Colts? Maybe I'll just root for Prince....... Now wouldn't that be a sight? Pretty boy Prince out there playin football!
  9. Beakerfan

    Anybody remeber the Frappr Map of Muppet Central

    Sweet map! I just added myself!
  10. Beakerfan

    Sing, sing a song - Songs you love, songs you hate...

    Sorry Beau. I s'pose that David Lee Roth and Eddie Van Halen are just an acquired taste. Barry and Kiki, you guys rock! I've actually never met a person who likes Super Tramp as much as me. Billy Joel is awesome too! :)
  11. Beakerfan

    The Barry Lee Thread

    Wow. That's uh... the most interesting McCartney song I've ever heard. And I'm a huge fan of Paul. Wow.
  12. Beakerfan

    Sing, sing a song - Songs you love, songs you hate...

    Black Horse is a good song. :)
  13. Beakerfan

    Sing, sing a song - Songs you love, songs you hate...

    No, no, no! I LOVE country! Just.... not..... Well, I mean, she's just not my style. Travis Tritt, on the other hand.......
  14. Beakerfan

    The Survey To End All Surveys

    Section A: The Personal Stuff 1. Your name? Alexandria - most people call me Alex or Al, but you can call me whatever you wish 2. Your age? 17 3. Your hometown? Santa Rosa 4. Your- ahem- relationship status? Taken! 5. Your gender? Girl 6. Your religion? Protestant Section B: The...
  15. Beakerfan

    How's the weather where you are?

    I dreamt that it snowed last night, does that count? I wish it would snow!!!!! *pouts*
  16. Beakerfan

    Sing, sing a song - Songs you love, songs you hate...

    Heehee! Ooohhhh! I won't even try to explain. I'll show ya! PANAMA!!!!
  17. Beakerfan

    Sing, sing a song - Songs you love, songs you hate...

    Are you talking about Van Halen? Or Aerosmith? Did you ziffle me? EDIT: Yes, Steve Tyler is pretty weird. But he's awesome.
  18. Beakerfan

    Sing, sing a song - Songs you love, songs you hate...

    *gives another menacing growl* I also love everything Aerosmith.
  19. Beakerfan

    Sing, sing a song - Songs you love, songs you hate...

    I'm the same way, Beau. Love Phantom of the Opera!
  20. Beakerfan

    Sing, sing a song - Songs you love, songs you hate...

    I've never heard of Lemare before. He's interesting. I love the Numa Numa song. Alot of people I know don't, but it holds some very special memories of Panama. Which leads to another song/artist that I love. VAN HALEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get enough of them! But only with...
Top