Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Sing: Songs of Joe Raposo is on the way! :sing:
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Ernie & Cookie Monster - "Share"
  3. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    70s and sunny
  4. anytimepally

    Behold..The Zero Dollar Bill!

    Nickels also cost more than they're worth, but sooner or later they're going to start making both from aluminum, which has the advantage of not only being much cheaper than copper but also won't weigh down your pockets as much :)
  5. anytimepally

    Scooter recasts

    I have yet to hear David Rudman's Scooter (although his Cookie Monster is still my all-time favorite recast), but I agree on the others.. although I thought Rickey Boyd was especially good in Muppets Wizard of Oz.. one of the bright spots
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "Say Toothpaste Somebody" from Sesame Street
  7. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday to...

    Happy Birthday! :D
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Gobo & Mokey - "Helping Hand"
  9. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    great weather! cool, but not too cool and sunny
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "Pilate's Dream" from Jesus Christ Superstar
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    en route! :sing:
  12. anytimepally

    The Phantom Tollbooth

    I read the book in 2004 while visiting a friend in Rochester, NY.. she'd been trying to get me to read it for years, and I'm glad I did.. it was fantastic!
  13. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Fran Brill!

    Happy Birthday! :D
  14. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cold, raining
Top