Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jackson Browne - "Late for the Sky"
  2. anytimepally

    The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

    I tried to run down the stairs today with a plate full of food and I stumbled a bit (though I didn't fall), and sent the plate and the food flying into the window
  3. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it was overcast all day, but no rain
  4. anytimepally

    What TV shows are you currently watching?

    Sanford and Son
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Sanford and Son Theme
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bob - "See You Tomorrow"
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Statler & Waldorf - "Take Ten Terrific Girls"
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Eagles - "Frail Grasp on the Big Picture"
  9. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    mint devil's food cake
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Kermit & Piggy - "Love Led Us Here"
  11. anytimepally

    Best TV show openings?

    Me too.. another good opening, especially if you count his little blurbs after the song is Alfred Hitchcock Presents ... best profile in TV history?
  12. anytimepally

    Best TV show openings?

    I always thought Fraggle Rock had the best theme song ever, which always helps for a great opening. Always liked the Star Trek opening, too.
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Eagles - "No More Cloudy Days"
  14. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cool, but sticky
  15. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    homemade pizza.. leftover from our housewarming party
  16. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    it's Monty Python.. it's not supposed to make sense.. just enjoy it! :crazy:
Top