Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny, but 40 degrees :boo:
  2. anytimepally

    The "What Instrument Can You Play" Thread

    Harmonica. When I was young, I played the Trumpet, and I can play a few Christmas tunes on the piano.
  3. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    welcome all! hope you enjoy it here :)
  4. anytimepally

    What TV shows are you currently watching?

    The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.
  5. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cool, wet, but no longer raining
  6. anytimepally

    What TV shows are you currently watching?

    ER is NBC's second longest-running drama (after Law & Order), and, at 14 seasons, the longest-running American primetime medical drama of all time. M*A*S*H lasted only 11 seasons, from September 17, 1972 until February 28, 1983
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Rowlf & John Denver - "Home on the Range"
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jackson Browne - "Going Down to Cuba"
  9. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    here too
  10. anytimepally

    Jerry Nelson Interview!

    :sing: thank you for posting this!
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Rizzo & the Rats - "Rat Scat (Something Cookin')"
  12. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    homemade candy :insatiable:
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bert - "Doin' The Pigeon"
  14. anytimepally

    Paddington Bear's 50th Anniversary

    my sister was more into Paddington than I was.. I think I only read the first book, A Bear Called Paddington
Top