Search results

  1. anytimepally

    What was the last DVD you bought and why?

    The Alfred Hitchcock Premiere Collection.. 8 Films, five of them in their best-ever editions!
  2. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    kinda warm and sunny
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Kermit, Miss Piggy, & the Muppets - "Couldn't We Ride"
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    there was a karaoke CD that came out a year or so ago with three muppet songs on it, but I don't have a copy :(
  5. anytimepally

    Halloween is just around the corner

    I'm going as thw Wolfman for Halloween :scary:
  6. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    I have the original Ghostbusters Theme & Love Potion #9.. will send now :sing:
  7. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    sent!
  8. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    the sound quality isn't great, but I have "Melmac Girls" and "Melmac Rock" :sing:
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "Rollin' Rollin' On" from Fraggle Rock
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Beatles - "Yellow Submarine"
  11. anytimepally

    Tonight- October 21 @11pm: Oscar the Grouch on The Hour With George Stroumboulopoulos

    Oscar's pretty great.. :grouchy: .. I know he wouldn't like me saying that, but it's true.. thanks for posting this!
  12. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    congrats on 3,000! :batty:
  13. anytimepally

    Halloween is just around the corner

    my friends and I have been watching scary movies every few nights the past couple weeks.. I can't wait for Halloween! :scary:
  14. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome! :excited:
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Tammy Whynot - "It's a Lovely Eleven Morning"
Top