Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    sausage omelet.. man, I eat too much!
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Roy Orbison - "You Got It"
  3. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    American Pie & Tie Me Kangaroo Down are on the way! :cool:
  4. anytimepally

    Fun with random music...

    I like it when this thread reappears! :sing: 1. What's my mood like right now? Big Bird - "Wheels On My Feet" ... and I can't even roller skate! 2. How's tomorrow going to be for me? Peter Gabriel - "Sledgehammer".. I don't know what that means 3. What kind of person am I? Neil Innes - "Eye...
  5. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cold, still wet
  6. anytimepally

    Best TV show openings?

    but bad shows never keep my attention beyond one episode, so it's ok
  7. anytimepally

    Muppet Monsters For Halloween

    I'd be Cookie Monster :insatiable:
  8. anytimepally

    What TV shows are you currently watching?

    Pushing Daisies
  9. anytimepally

    Best TV show openings?

    I've decided I like TV shows without openings b/c that usually means there's an extra minute or so of actual story
  10. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cool, wet
  11. anytimepally

    It Looks Like Christmas...

    my roommate already has an "I Believe in Santa Claus" sign out
Top