Search results

  1. anytimepally

    What TV shows are you currently watching?

    The American Future: A History
  2. anytimepally

    Happy birthday to rtgentry

    Happy Birthday! :D
  3. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cold, wet
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Kermit - "The Frogs In The Glen"
  5. anytimepally

    What was the last DVD you bought and why?

    The Muppet Show: Season 3 .. I don't even have Season 2 yet :o
  6. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday, Prawnie! ! !

    ::sneaks in:: :looks around:: **eats and the cake** and runs away! :insatiable: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRAWNIE! :D
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Ray Charles - "Bein' Green"
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Old Crow Medicine Show - "Back to New Orleans"
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Steve Earle - "I Feel Alright"
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Are you trying to seduce me?
  11. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    just finished From Russia With Love
  12. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    en route! :sing:
  13. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cold, but comfy
  14. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have both of these, but it may take me some time to get them to you :sing: SesameStMuppets, do you mean just the songs or the whole show? I only have the songs and will send them.
  15. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    Dr. No .. I'm trying to watch all the Bond movies before the new one comes out.. I don't have enough time! :eek:
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "Under the Mango Tree" from Dr. No
Top