Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "One Little Star" from Follow That Bird
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Richie Valens - "La Bamba"
  3. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    dark and cool right now, but it's going to be 80 degrees today
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    REO Speedwagon - "Keep Pushin'"
  5. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    hershey's kisses
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Big Bird - "I'm So Blue"
  7. anytimepally

    What TV shows are you currently watching?

    Pushing Daisies
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jackson Browne - "Just Say Yeah"
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Dr. Teeth & the Electric Mayhem - "Boogie in the Barnyard"
  10. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    peanut butter and banana sandwiches
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Eletric Light Orchestra - "Mr. Blue Sky"
  12. anytimepally

    What's on your desktop?

    a photo of my cat
  13. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny and bright, still in the 70s
  14. anytimepally

    Where's Clifford?

    I wish there was more Clifford, too!
  15. anytimepally

    Scooter recasts

    ok.. I listened to Rudman's. I like Rickey Boyd's better. I also worry about making Rudman a permanent performer of any of the Muppet Show muppets, because he has so much to do on Sesame Street.. we already don't see enough Clifford
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bob Seger - "Shakedown"
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Hoots - "In the Evening By the Moonlight"
  18. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Mr. Phillip Chapman, Sir!

    Happy Birthday! :sing:
Top