Search results

  1. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    Thanks for the lo' down Secret Squirrel. I feel somewhat to blame for the misunderstanding about Herry Monster. The thing is that I've got the Season 36 Character Questions thread to get help from those with better sight than me to clear up any questions about the identities of new...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Kyle... Did you see the questions about Don't Eat the Pictures I posted for you? Or should I send them to you via the forum's mailer? Oh well, gonna get some sleep, got the first final tomorrow. Good night and hope I'll be here on time for MWoO.
  3. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Well, Kyle. Christy's at the nursing home with both her and my mom. They're not sure what Grandma's got, but we hope she'll pull through it. *Out of Character: That's Christy's cover for her abscence while moving back to Tennessee. Wait a minute, don't I know... *Thinks and brings up...
  4. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    What's that Isabelle dear? Sure, I'll order for you. Uh waiter... My wife wants the linguini with clams, and I'll have the shrimp/seafood platter with no pasta please.
  5. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Arrives at the Moppets home. No Bo, this is a family dinner so that Kyle can introduce us to his new girlfriend. I'd think we should all go, especially since he's making an effort to get us together and introduce his new paramour. Come on, it won't be that bad. We'll have a good time down...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    OK. Nyssa, you can have Ambrocious as an added roommate if you want. Gonna brush teeth and sleep. Read half of the notes for the first exam my classmate sent me, almost zonking out. See you guys and gals tomorrow.
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Oh sorry about that RedDragon, got your sigline confused. If you want to have Ambrocious as a roomie too, that's OK by us here at the dorms. Hey, you and TogetherAgain wouldn't be related would you? Oh well, hope she gets enough sleep.
  8. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    Wha?!? Aw man, that's 2 blows in one day, can't take much more. And here I thought we'd get 4093 on 5/24 as DanteCat reported. Guess that means Muppet Listings 16.0 will have to wait till then to be truly completed with SS Season 36.
  9. The Count

    Ken Lilly Stepping Down

    Yes, that's right. He's Steppin' Down, not Out at least not yet. The news has hit the community like a bombshell, and we're still feeling the ripples. The article's at Palisades Toys website's main page. We'll sorely miss you Ken, and we wish nothing but the best for Kim as she manages the...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Wait, is Ambrocious there with you RedDragon? Well, it feels more like the old dorms that way. And now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be in my room reading. Need to do something to get rid of the funk I'm in. Remember you guys were feeling down yesterday cause of Master Henson's death...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    S'OK, I'll be down here if anyone needs me.
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Kyle, thanks for the tribute bit. Unfortunately, I haven't seen/heard it yet cause I got this stupid "I Agree" pop-up for WinZip. Would you happen to have this in some other format? Maybe you could post it as a link in the Jim Henson Tribute thread you started. Oh well, I'm heading...
  13. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Sure Kyle. I think we can be free tonight for a nice family dinner. Just tell us where and at what time. And be sure to tell Bo and the rest as well.
  14. The Count

    Phantom of the Opera

    Whoa! The DVD's been released already? Guess I'll finally have a chance to watch it. My biggest fear was that I originally thought Antonio Banderas would be the Phantom, and that just made me puke internally. Then I get the news that it's not him, some other actor altogether. So I'm...
  15. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Sees Kyle chowing down outside. Hey Kyle, just thought I'd let you know. The wand belongs to SugarBritches, but DanDan took it in exchange for a goose he/she/it regurgitated. DanDan then made the babies appear on a plate, but I took care of that and now Viq and Vibs are safely back with...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while. Been busy taking care of things for finals and stuff like that. Seems like we're getting a nice bit of pledges here at the dorms round finals. Met RedDragon at the lobby and told her about the dorms. Seems like she and TogetherAgain are friends...
  17. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Uh-oh, gotta use a trick or two. Seems that crazy Uncle DanDan has gotten the babies on a plate and has now gone through the ritual of changing their nappies for letuce bibs and powdering them with salt and pepper. Well, if he thinks he/she/it's gonna make a meal of my gifted niece and nephew...
  18. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Calls Moppet Household. *Leaves message on answering machine. Hello, this is Uncle Adam. Sorry I haven't made myself available lately. Been working on a few papers and exams here at Magic School and I've been with Grandma on the weekends. Christy is there now relieving me for a while...
  19. The Count

    Who does Rizzo play in OZ?

    Thanks for the added character info. According to PHDSwing who was here early this year and hasn't been heard from since, who worked on MWoO, Rizzo will be the Mayor of the Munchkin Rats.
  20. The Count

    IMDB: Internet Movie Database

    Well... Hard to say. I rely on imdb.com as a source for my Muppet Listings. Of course, they don't have all the info I'd like and some of it needs correcting... But that'll be taken care of with my trusted sources from the boards, episode credits, and once I take my ML research to the true...
Top