Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppets Wizard of Oz Character Questions

    Hey guys, hope everyone saw the newest Muppets TV production. And as always, I'm here to ask for everyone's help with getting the cast of characters sorted out to add to the Muppet Listings. So, without further a-do, here's the list of characters I got I need help with. Dorothy Gail. Or...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Heh heh, the Harry Potter potshot was classic. Fozzie: Aren't yo u working for She who must not be named? *Hears squaking from Penguin. Oh hey, who let the pen... *Catches boomerang fish. Wow, a boomerang fish, this must mean... *Turns corner and finds Lew Zealand and Uncle Deadly...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Snatching a devilled egg. That was great, though I might be a bit biast towards Muppets anyway. Lots of stuff to go over for the list, questions abound, will probably end up osting a thread. Hey Kyle, if you want... I can lend you some of my TMS VCD's. Got all of Season 1 and 2, so you...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Makes it back in time. *Goes to Room #1, drops off bookbag and cane, changeinto casual clothes and slippers, and goes to bathroom. *Goes upstairs to Floor 2's Common Room and slips into space in sofa reserved and next to Count von Count. Phew, made it. Let's get this party started! Bring...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys, hope everything's in order for tonight's event. Count: Thank you Diana, some devilled eggs vould be vonderful, if you could. The Chef's taking care of tonight's meal, not sure vhat he has planned. Maybe some sandwiches or beef stakes with garlic. Just hope he makes a good dinner...
  6. The Count

    Ken Lilly Stepping Down

    Wha?!? *Does spit-take. Luke?!? Where have you been? What igloo did you crawl out of buddy? Great to see you here again, though I don't know how long you'll stick around. Still, good to see you. And I rully do hope that Kim continues the level of quality and loving care with not only...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    OK, Room #11 it is! *Runs hand along backwall behind lobby desk's and finds marble 11. Hmm, that means that Floor 1's completely booked up. Well, there are still rooms available in the other three floors. Come on, I'll show you to your room. *Leads Angela and Bobo the Bear through two...
  8. The Count

    Ken Lilly Stepping Down

    You'd have to ask him directly, either by resurrecting the Ask Ken thread here on MC's forums or by asking him over at Palisades forums in the "Official Questions for Muppets!" thread after becoming a member there. But I don't think so since he said that UD's nosewhips couldn't be produced and...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hi Bobo and sugarbritchez, sure gonna be great having some security here at the dorms. Sorry to say, but there's no Room #60 here, at least not until enough people check in to fill up the existing house and we have the need to add on another floor. But you're welcome to take any of the other...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    That's OK Kyle, just LMK if I should send you the questions again via the forum's mailer in hopes it reaches your E-mail inbox. If not, then don't worry about it, I'll just add it to the loose ends file. The dinner and viewing of Muppets Wizard of Oz will be held in Floor 2's Common Room at...
  11. The Count

    Ken Lilly Stepping Down

    That's partly the reason why he's steppin' down. He'll relocate his family to Ohio and we'll probably hear less of him than we already do. He'll still stay on as a consultant though, at least till 2005 ends. So, for those who are keeping score at home... That former Graphics Designer...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    OK then, we'll watch it in the 2nd Floor Common Room. I'll post again tomorrow morning to let the others know. Oh hi Vibs, had some funny-voiced one-liners, but I guess I'll just get the key and show you to your room. *Takes key from hook near marble 19 on lobby desk's backwall. We gotta...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Thanks for covering Lisa. I'll get Vibs and her roomies as soon as I get back from the college campus. BTW: Where are we having the dinner/viewing of MWoO tomorrow night? Which floor's common room? Need to know this now so I know where to go, especially I'll probably get there in a...
  14. The Count

    Any news on the remaining Muppet releases?

    Hey Beaker... 1 It's not that there isn't any Muppet figure news. The Made In China article in the Palisades Club just showed three pics that will make a Muppets collector happy. If by Muppets you include Sesame Street and I do. 2 The online retailer for the Penguin 2-Pack idea hasn't been...
  15. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Uh, not now DanDan, we're trying to eat here. *Snaps fingers and gameboard gets replaced by dishes of food ordered by Moppet family. Maybe later after we've finished eating. So Grey, how are your classes? Getting good grades I hope.
  16. The Count

    Miss Piggy on Regis

    Knew about it too, even posted a thread for it over on Palisades' forum and in my post in the GMA thread here on MC. But missed it too. Ashante will be on tomorrow's Regis and Kelly, maybe I'll catch that one though I'm not sure. BTW: SugarBritches, if you wanna join the dorms, send me a PM...
  17. The Count

    RIP: Frank Gorscht

    Yes, and thanks for correcting the last name D. That's always been one of the toughies for me. Kind of timely that the Riddler will be the featured villain on this week's new episode of The Batman on the WB. Did you ever see him as Clockwise though? There was a segment where he cracked his...
  18. The Count

    Trivial Pursuit

    Well... yes. Though to be accurate, it was Warner Brothers Inc., now known as Warner Studios. The reason is, that you saw an animated Big Bird at the beginning of the movie at the base of a water tower inflating a letter W and B, saying "This movie is brought to you by the letters W and B"...
  19. The Count

    RIP: Frank Gorscht

    Just heard it on the radio earlier today, that this truly talented man died on Tuesday 5/17/2005. His most memorable character was The Riddler from the 60's Batman TV show, though he returned to portray Clockwise on the Sci-Fi channel's short-lived Black Scorpion. His laugh will live in...
  20. The Count

    Muppets on GMA

    OK, I apologize. Didn't even know there would be a GMA appearance today so I missed that one. There was an appearance by Miss Piggy on Live with Regis and Kellythough which I knew of, but missed out on that one too. Guess I'll have to see if I'm lucky enough to catch Ashante's appearance on...
Top