Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppets Wizard of Oz Character Questions

    Well... 1 It's not that I forgot about Camilla, it's just that she is herself in this Muppet production. Unless you think it just to include her as "The Tin Thing's Girlfriend" but I'll deffer to my sources on that one. 2 There's Floyd from the Electric Mayhem who were at the Poppy Fields...
  2. The Count

    Sesame Street Figures Alert!

    Hey guys, not sure if you've heard this already. There's an online retailer claiming that the SS street display pieces have been removed from the stuff included with the specialty collector's version of the figures. There's a lot of buzzin' bout this and stuff just doesn't make sense...
  3. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Heh heh... Sure hope Bo doesn't get stuck in the same routine those Whose Line painters got into when they were painting the Mouse Orphanage Bridge.
  4. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Hey guys, here are the remaining questions I have concerning MWoO characters. 1 Should Sam the Eagle be added as "The Emerald City Doorman"? Should Sam the Eagle be added as "The Soldier" as listed on www.toughpigs.com's cast list? 2 Should Scooter be added as "The Wizard's Assistant"? 3...
  5. The Count

    Kermit's Family

    Good guess Kath. Let's just agree that within MB mythos, it is Kermit's sister who is Robin's mom. Besides, MB was meant to stand on its own apart from the rest of the Muppets cannon anyway. And believe you me, you'd want those Muppet Babies to stand well apart from that cannon, especially...
  6. The Count

    Kermit's Family

    Well... Think about it a little. If Robin were the son of Kermit's sister, why would he threaten Robin into doing the musical number by calling the little frog's dad? Wouldn't he have just threatened to call his sister? And then, what if the reason of the threat is cause Robin's Kermit's...
  7. The Count

    Meet You on the Street

    Hey guys, thought you'd be interested in a couple of new Muppet-related commercials. There's one where you hear a nice sort of groovin' song, where the main gist of it is "Meet, Meet you on the Street". It's a commercial for special Elmo's Day passes to Sesame Place, a 2 for 1 type of pass...
  8. The Count

    Kermit's Family

    And yet... In the Bernadette Peters TMS episode, there's a bit of dialogue that throws this into even more confusion. Kermit: I have this nice little song for you to sing Robin. Robin: I'm Five??? I won't do it. I'll call my agent! I'll call my lawyer! Kermit: I'll call your father...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Thanks guys. But truth be told, those patties were bought at the store yesterday. Glad everyone had fun at the Memorial Day dinner here in the dorms. Grabbed meself two burgers and topped them with all the good stuff here on the counter, except for cheese. Served one to my roomie and I had...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hear you Kath. Last time I got marked cause of too much sun was last year on the cruise I took with my mom, sister and grandfather. The burgers are ready, toppings in self-serving trays for everyone to choose, cole slaw and potato salad in two individual bowls next to that. There's cola...
  11. The Count

    Looking for Muppets, please help!

    Hey guys, I'm looking for some Muppet items for the ol' collection. Vaudeville Statler and Waldorf. Holiday Rizzo with red jacket. Super Beaker, preferably and hopefully one with both legs the same length. Barnes & Noble Special Release of Mini Muppets Wave 2, the ones from MCC. Please...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hope everyone's havin' fun at the dorm poolhouse. Or getting some much needed tans. Though I think Prairie would only get a fuschia instead of a tan, guess Grover would know about those color schemes since he almost got a rugburn and a darkened nose from his trip to LA earlier this year. Got...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Uh, not sure if it's still sunny outside for disc golf. Thought I heard some rainstorm thunderclaps outside. But you can always go straight to the dorms' pool, since it's protected by its domed roof. There'll probably be some burgers and ice cream later today. Watched the new Cartoon...
  14. The Count

    High-res Pigs in Space image

    Not sure if it'll help yyou Jaap, but I posted a few pics of my SwineTrek displays over on the same thread at the Palisades forum. I'd think the first would be the one that'd be the best for your purposes, but the choice is up to you. Hope that helps and have a good day.
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    That's OK JFS. Gonna see if I can do a bit of brainstorming, since the rain never materialized around these parts. Gonna be scoping out a couple of Memorial Day marathons on the tube, like the Kim Possible and Cartoon Summer 2005. Just LMK when the musicals will be on and we'll join you and...
  16. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Thanks again, will post when I have all my MWoO questions ready.
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yeah, it may sound funny to you. But I wish it would rain. Chorus: Oh, how I wish it would rain. Nice sneak reference there D. And it looks like it'll start raining soon. Good thing we got some shopping done after lunch with my mom and some relatives. Bought burger patties and fresh...
  18. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Thanks TSF, these'll be added. That brings up to one away from 3500 entries. Added most of what I could from Muppets Wizard of Oz, still have some questions though. Should I post them here in hopes of getting some answers?
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    OK, a few things to tend to. 1 Ryan (theprawncracker)... The lobby is the front area where new boarders come to check into the dormhouse and get set up as new boarders. The area I was talking about was the Common Room, the large open room at the center of each floor's hallway of rooms. Not to...
  20. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    Well... That's understood. Besides, I can wait till September to get the info of the sketch and the characters anyway. Wanted to know, there are some questions I have regarding characters past and recent I've found for the list. Would it be OK to ask you about them? They're mostly cast...
Top