Search results

  1. The Count

    Fan Fic - And what is on the other side...?

    Thanks Bo, lookin' forward to the next installment. TogetherAgain, not Beauregard, but I can help with a few of your questions. 1 Still no answer as to who cut the wire, but the suspect in mind is a pinkish female who lives in the middle of the rainbow. 2 Gonzo, Kermit, Rowlf and Sam are...
  2. The Count

    Muppet Central the Movie!

    That's OK Christy, just checking to make sure that Jim will be there. Just bring him in when you're ready to reveal the surprise. Just readin' and followin' the fun. BTW: TogetherAgain, you wanna join us as boarders at the dorms? Contact me if interested.
  3. The Count

    Happy Birthday The Count!!!!

    A very merry un-birthday to me. To who? To me. Oh, you. A very merry un-birthday to me. To who? To me. Yes, you. Thanks Bo and just let's agree to share the cake between all of us here. And if you're wonderin' where the list's at, it's a-coming. BTW: Bobhopesite, congrats on...
  4. The Count

    Count it Higher and Sing Yourself Sillier DVDs

    Thanks SoulH. ZZ Blues and Honk Around the Clock are indeed the last two song/segments included on Count It Higher, the VHS release. ZZ Blues along with the other songs listed above are part of a seven-song countdown, which is the video's main storyline. Honk Around the Clock was thrown in as...
  5. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    Well... Before the level of anger rises to... Code orange or shartruce... 1 Let's wait till 5/16 and see just which episode gets aired. Why I say that? Cause we know that the repeat business will get us 4092 this Thursday and another repeat from 34 or 35 on Friday. 2 DanteCat, if 4093...
  6. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Muppets on America's Funniest Videos

    Hey Bo, here's the stuff from the clip of Muppets Oz. Please remember that some of this was visual and my blind batty eyes might not have caught everything, nor might give as 100% accurate a transcript but I'll try my best. BTW: The first part of this clip with Ashanti and Kermit was seen on...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys, hope everyone's doing well.. As for me, I'm stuck here on campus waiting for my transportation to pick me up and go home. The strike's over and the university has opened again, and now we're scrambling to finish the semester on time. On another note, I know I've dropped hints...
  8. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    Few things. 1 AlizaKayla, don't rully know which numbered episodes are the ones from Season 34 and 35 given my blind batty eyes. However, the ones from Season 34 are numbered 4031 through 4056, and the ones from Season 35 are 4057 through 4082. 2 The theory doesn't rully fly Andy. As I...
  9. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Muppets on America's Funniest Videos

    A few things... 1 Daffyfan, what we meant is that Pepe didn't appear in one of the Muppet inserts with Tom Berjerac though Pepe did show up in the Muppet clips. 2 Bo, don't have time now, but I'll help you out as soon as I can get back and have some time to post the dialogue. 3 Rully a...
  10. The Count

    Muppet Central the Movie!

    Just posting quickly, got a class in half an hour. 1 Personally, I have no problem if King Agrifa is a henchman of Snidely's. The problem I had before was that he was being brought in as a dueling master villain when we already had Snidely. Don't get me wrong, there are great movies with...
  11. The Count

    Fan Fic - And what is on the other side...?

    Yeah! Thanks Bo for the update in the story. But a question though. Wasn't Beauregard hanging from the cliff with Pepe at his heels? So how is it he said his line to Piggy in the last installment?
  12. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    Ugh. Why are they doing this? Makes no sense to have us ait so long for the remaining episodes of the season. The best thing would've been to air all of Season 36 once, then do this one day on and one day off repeat business with episodes from the previous two seasons, and then get back to...
  13. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Muppets on America's Funniest Videos

    Als I know is this... I'm using the Statler and Waldorf joke where I can like in the MC movie thread. And now I gots me a movie quote for a future sig, when all the quote siglines start pouring in. Pepe: Si, and in a perfect world he gives me lots of moneys.
  14. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Muppets on America's Funniest Videos

    Just knew a thread like this would pop up. Let's see, what did I like? Pretty much everything. At least, the Muppet-related stuff. Stopped watching AFV or AFHV or however it's made into an acronym, thought it wasn't that great a show even when I still had sight. But I digress...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well, als I know is I wanna go see Phantom of the Opera and Batman 5 later this summer. BTW: The glasses are served and stored in the fridge up on Floor 3's Common Room for you and the band JFS. Coffee ice cream with a finish provided by a layer of creme brule HD ice cream as well. Happy...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hi JFS. Happy Mother's Day to everybody's moms. So, you'll be watching Return of the Jedi? Well, the Londoners have got everyone beat. They'll be staging a marathon viewing tomorrow of all 6 Star Wars episodes with no brakes in between. Sounds like a good menu. Mind if I bring some apple...
  17. The Count

    "Muppet Wizard of Oz" promos on ABC

    Hmmm... Seems like they reused the first one from tonight then. Seems like the one spotted last night during Monsters Inc. was the one they used tonight, at least the first one. This was the one with the rats in hats comment and Kermit's last straw. The second commercial was the one with the...
  18. The Count

    "Muppet Wizard of Oz" promos on ABC

    Oh, vhat fun! How vonderful! That's 2, 2 vonderful Muppets of Oz trailers in one night! Saw another trailer just before the hour, before they had a snipet of Goblet of Fire. This second bit had... Piggy, working out: Can you spot me? Ashante: We're going to see the Wizard, he's going to...
  19. The Count

    "Muppet Wizard of Oz" promos on ABC

    Woo-Hoo! First to report some Muppet news for once! *Update: New Muppets Oz trailer! Watching Harry Potter 2 tonight on ABC, and there was a new trailer for Muppets Oz. Announcer: Get ready to experience a heart-warming tale... with a new twister. Remember that due to my blind batty...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Oh vey, what a mess. OK, here's what's on the agenda. 1 Trying to court a new person to come be a boarder here at the dorms. Course, it's entirely up to that person whether they decide to join us here or not. 2 Mother's Day is tomorrow, and a hearty hello and well-warmed wishes go out to...
Top