Search results

  1. The Count

    Fozzie Bear on Jimmy Kimmel Friday May 13

    ASo much to go through... 1 Daffyfan, when did the Count appear on Jimmie Kibble? 2 The screen test bit's a Muppetism from one of the Time-Life Best of TMS DVD's. 3 There was a bit of interview with Fozzie before his stand up performance. Fozzie: We tried to get Ozzy on the Muppet Show...
  2. The Count

    *sniff* Summertime and I'm moving...

    Hey Christy, hope everything goes well for you and your family. We'll miss having you around for all the threads we've gotten used to with your zaniness, but it'll only be a little while before you're back with us here at MC. If you get to Memphis, you can get together with Kev and Whatever...
  3. The Count

    Seller Feedback

    Hi, thought this might be a good idea given all the dealing and wheeling done here on the boards amongst forum members. There's a similar thread over at the Palisades Toys forum, and it's a pretty good indicator of who's done good deals in the past, so they can be trusted for potential future...
  4. The Count

    Unreleased Gonzo - Ultra Rare

    Looks like we're outta luck, item already sold. Thanks for the heads up JD and keep us informed if you get any more Muppet rarities like this.
  5. The Count

    Super Beaker Needed!

    Hey guys, was wondering if anyone out there can help me out. Currently looking for a Super Beaker figure for the ol' collection. But I'm specifically looking for one that's even-legged and can stand up straight. Pleeeeeeeeeeeease contact me via PM or E-mail if you have any leads or are...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    My counting sense's tingling. Oh silly me, must be the jingling of the lobby desk's bell. *Goes upstairs and appears behind lobby desk. Yeeeeeees? Ah, new dormies. And you are? TogetherAgain better known as Lisa and... Oh no! The Swedish Chef! Well, no wonder your bags are heavy, he...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys, seems we might have a new boarder joining us here at the dorms. Talked to her last night and we're just waiting for her and her roomie to check in. LMK if anything else happens around here at the dorms.
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Man, I'm beat. At least I had a good diner and I'm ready for some sleep. Oh hi Kyle, glad to see you're up. Wanted to ask, regarding Don't Eat the Pictures... Need some help with the human cast and the names of their characters. Would like to confirm: Is Aram Chowdhury the name of the...
  9. The Count

    Muppet Central the Movie!

    8*Uh, Bo... King Agrippa got blown up rull good. He dun got blown up when Ryan threw his phone on the ground, just before KA stepped on it. Rully funny bit that lot.
  10. The Count

    Fan Fic - And what is on the other side...?

    Actually... I liked this scene with the Cosmic Knowledge Fish.
  11. The Count

    Happy Birthday The Count!!!!

    Thanks for the un-B-Day wishes guys. Maybe we'll have a big party at the dorms later when it rully will be my B-Day. And hera, coming from a derranged fan girl like you, that's a thought that made me laugh. Good day to all and thanks to everyone who's posted here.
  12. The Count

    Can you tell me?

    ... How to get to MCR? If anyone can please help, I'd appreciate it. What I need are easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions on accessing and listening to MCR. Just hope I have the programming needed on my home computer to pull this off. Hope to hear from someone soon and have a good night.
  13. The Count

    Muppet Central the Movie!

    That was a nice scene posted by ThePrawnCracker, but there's one flaw with it. Isn't the group consisting of Ryan (2), Kyle, ThePrawnCracker, Cookie, Grover, Herry and the rest in the real world? And isn't the group with Christy, Scooter, Ryan, Dan, D, the Fraggles and Jim Henson in cyberspace?
  14. The Count

    Who WAS This?

    Well... If this is the same character, he's appeared three times in inserts with kids this season: the one time on 4091 with Victoria talking about dancing, the time in either 4090 or 4092 talking with Antonio, and the bit with Antonio in 4083 where I mistakenly confused this new monster with...
  15. The Count

    Numbers - Swedish Animation

    Shame I never saw the one with the 8 bats, would've liked that one. The ones I remember... 3 owls with their eyes closing as they went to sleep. 4 dolphins. 6 pigs. 9 ants as they crawled up next to the volcano-like anthill. 9 striped cats. Hope this helps and have a good day.
  16. The Count

    Who WAS This?

    Hi D'Snowth. Are you talking about the monster who showed up in 4091 with a girl named Victoria, talking about dancing? If so, his name hasn't been said yet, but here's the descript I got from MuppetDude of the character in question. He looks like a red-orange version of Filfil (from SS's...
  17. The Count

    Muppet Central the Movie!

    Statler and Waldorf hand Doc the phone number for Ma Bear at Grizzly Farms. Statler: Tell her we'll drop in later. Waldorf: Wake me when this movie ends.
  18. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Muppets on America's Funniest Videos

    Well... We know that thanks to PHDSwing, when he was here, that Rizzo will put in an appearance in Muppets Oz as the Mayor of the Munchkin Rats.
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Morning all. Hey Kyle, been meaning to ask you... If I sent you an E-mail via the forum's mailer, would you get it? Or should I send it to you via regular E-mail? LMK cause I need a bit of help with Don't Eat the Pictures and it seems you're the guy to ask.
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ah, such a relief to be back home. And I'm booked solid through this week with stuff to read and things to program into the weekly agenda for my classes. Gonna check one more thing and then it's time to RIP. Good night everyone.
Top